1| Introduction

London United kingdom

It is a beautiful morning with bird chirping and rays of sunlights pouring inside the house.

Alizeh Izhaan awan woke up to an empty bed as her husband was on his morning jog and her little nugget was fast asleep in his room even though he have to go to school in about 1.5 hour from now.

Alizeh stretched her arms and took one final yawn before leaving her cozy bed. After getting dressed up for the day she went to her son's room.

The room she entered was a very cool six year old boy's room. Spider man's poster were everywhere. The bed was in Ferrari shape and the walls were painted blue it was a very cool room completely designed by her husband and her little bean.

Alizeh walked towards the bed and shook his son.

Izyaan Izhaan Awan was named after his father and uncles his name was a mixture of their names. He was a 6 year old troublemaker but he was also the World of his parents as they love him to no extent.

"Zozoo wake up baby." Zozo was Izyaan's nickname and nobody was allowed to call him anything else.

"5 minutes mama!" Izyaan stirred in sleep.

"No 5 minutes baba is going to come back in about 4 minutes." Alizeh said what she says always the only sentence that works.

"Ajj chuti nhi krsakte?" Izyaan asked his mother the same question he asks daily.

"Baba se poocho?" Alizeh replied.

"Don't bother! Me hojata hu ready!" Little boy replied in thick British accent.

"Common lets get you dressed." Alizeh took him to washroom and got him dressed.

20 minutes later the mother and son walked into the kitchen all dressed and ready for the day.

"Good morning baba!" Izyaan ran to his father.

"Good morning Zozoo!" Izhaan Malik Awaan greeted as he picked up his son and kissed him couple of times.

Izhaan Malik Awaan a 29 year old businessman. He was the founder of one of the biggest tech startups in the country. He was considered as a genius in his field.

Izhaan Malik Awaan was 17 when he left his home and settled in London. He have visited his country for few times in these 12 years but he have always stayed in hotel and never at his father's place except that one time.

He was once a guy who use to love his parents his siblings but now he doesn't even talks to his father and was at a very distanced relationship with his mother. He was mad at her for not prioritising herself and let everyone hurt her self.

Izhaan was still very much close to his monkeys also known as his younger brothers. The boys were very close to him their day starts with calling him and end with him scolding them.

There was another family member in his family his little sister half sister . A 15 year old girl Ayzel. Izhaan have never heard her voice he doesn't even cares if she is alive of not she was the reason his family got broke and he will resent her forever or so he thought.

"Come Izhaan!" Alizeh called from kitchen and both father and son joined her in breakfast.

Karachi Pakistan

A beautiful young girl woke up without any alarm at dot 5:30. She was none other than Ayzel Malik Awaan.

Ayzel Malik Awaan was the daughter of Azher Malik Awaan and Sabiha Aziz. She was lonely child with depressed soul.

Azher Malik Awaan was forced to marry her mother despite being married to Saba Malik Awaan. The mother of his three sons.

Azher just married Sabiha on papers and decided not to contact her ever and will only pay for her expenses. Until one night when Azher was in Hyderabad and he had to stay with Sabiha for a night because of bad weather conditions.