6|Tantrum

Alizeh sighed as she understood what Ilhaan meant to say. The boy was to careless for his own sake. He forgot to buy that pillow her husband specifically asked for and now he will fume.

Izhaan tend to get angry at little things and his anger was not something people could tolerate. What Illhan did was considered as a big mistake in Izhaan's books. He hates irresponsible behaviour of his brothers.

"Ilhaan!" Izzhan said sternly.

"Bhaiya.. woh" Ilhaan was to scared to form an answer.

Azaan sighed he should have known this Ilhaan tends to forget things especially after he sees Ruhi and Azaan was sure he have forgotten it because he was to busy with her arrival.

Izhaan walked closer to them and Ilhaan took a step back. It has been years since he have gotten in trouble with his brother especially like this but his mere walk can scare him to any extent.

"You didn't buy it?" Izhaan asked in low tone.

Little Izyaan who was cuddled up in his mother arms turned around as he got alert. He knew the tone better than anyone else. This tone was his nightmare.

No matter how fun loving and caring his father was but he was never chilled or laidback kind of parent. He infact was a very firm and strict father.

Ilhaan was to scared to answer which added more fuel to the fire.

"Can you get any more careless? Doctors ne strictly advise kia tha Ilhaan! Ek kaam bola tha wo bhi nahi hua tumse?" Izhaan harshly scolded.

Ayzel flinched as she felt bad for Ilhaan.

Ilhaan was looking down continuously as he wasn't able to meet his brother's gaze.

"Izhaan please!" Alizeh tried calming him down.

"Alizeh we need to shift him on bed kia karu me ab! Ek kaam dia tha mene isse ishe wo bhi nahi hua!" Izhaan replied angrily.

"Sorry bhaiya me bhool gaya." Ilhaan said in low voice.

"Bhool gaya? How can you Ilhaan! Kia bolu ab me jake nursing staff ko mera bhai pillow bhool gaya!" Izhaan snapped loudly all ready to pounce on him.

"Me abhi leata hu." Ilhaan said.

"And you think staff wait karega? Me kia bolu unko ab log ruko mera bhai bhool gaya tha or wo ab jaraha ha!" Izhaan replied angrily.

Ayzel wasn't liking this she wasn't liking how Izhaan was continuously scolding Ilhaan. Suddenly an idea popped in her head and she ran upstairs.

Ayzel was very young when she was diagnosed with Cervical spondylosis. She have a worst neck pain hence she was advised to sleep on medicated pillows and mattress.

She quickly grabbed her pillow and rushed downstairs. She stopped few seconds away from where Izhaan was standing she thought she will give him the pillow but now she was to scared to approach him.

Izhaan was glaring at Ilhaan when he noticed everyone was looking at his right side. He frowned and turned his attention towards his right side and found little Ayzel standing there with a big pillow in her hands.

"Ye kia ha?" He asked Ayzel.

Ayzel looked taken aback by his question she wasn't expecting him to talk to her especially this soon.

She looked up and found Izhaan standing there with raised brows. She couldn't ignore him so she answered in low voice.

"Pillow!" She replied just above the whisper level.

Izhaan sighed irritated he can see it was a pillow but he wasn't sure what she means by giving him that.

Alizeh looked at her husband and she can see how close he was to snapping so she gently put Izyaan down who really wants to fight her this decision but seeing his father in that mood he stopped.

Ishq-e-Khass (special love)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara