3| shattered

The boys were retired to their rooms and Ayzel was fast asleep. Azaan was sitting on his bed with his head bowed down as his older brother was lecturing him throughout laptop screen.

"I am sorry." Azaan for nth time.

"This is your last warning Azaan only last mujhe nahi pasand ke tum kisi aur ke ghar raat spent kro you are too young to roam around without curfew.." Izhaan was scolding when Ilhaan barged inside the room with cordless phone.

"Ek minute bhaiya!" Azaan said and turned his attention towards his younger brother.

"Kia hai?" He asked annoyed.

"Wo phone bajraha ha baat krona!" Ilhaan gave him the phone.

"Tum phone bhi nahi utha sakte?" Azaan glared at him.

The phone ringed again and Azaan snatched it as he answered the call.

"Hi bhaiya!" Ilhaan greeted Izhaan.

"Hi betu! How are you?" Izhaan asked.

"Ki..aa?" Azaan yelled.

His voice was so loud that Alizeh sitting next to Izhaan also got alert.

"Kia hua?" Izhaan asked loudly.

"Bhai kia hua?" Ilhaan asked Azaan scared.

Azaan threw the phone and sat on the bed absolutely froze.

"Bhai bataou na??" Ilhaan was on the verge of crying.

"Bhaiya dekhoo na bhai kuch bata nhi rahe!" Ilhaan turned his attention towards Izhaan when Azaan stayed shut.

"Azaan kia hua? Batou forran!" Izhaan said strictly and Azaan looked at him with teary eyes.

"Acc..ident!" Azaan murmured.

Ilhaan started sobbing his overthinking mind was already there.

"Kiska accident kia hua bataou Azaan!" Izhaan yelled.

"Mama..pa..pa" Azaan managed to say in shock.

"What?" Izhaan stood up.

Izhaan felt different he felt his world spinning the thought of anything happening to them never crossed his mind.

"Ilu Azaan please hospital jau I am sure wo theek honge hum first ticket kara kar arahe ha okay? Bacho rona nahi compose yourself for each other handle everything until your bhaiya come there hmm?" Alizeh said lovingly.

"Me nhi jaungaaa!" Azaan yelled almost hyperventilating.

"Wo kherahe the bachnaa muskil haai! Me nhi jaungaaaa!" Azaan yelled.

Ilhaan broke down in sobs.

Alizeh looked at her husband who felt very lost to her in that moment she silently held his hand and gestured him to calm his brothers.

"Hospital me haina? They will be fine! Get a freaking grip and Leave right now! Me subha tak araha hu." Izhaan said strictly in a tone boys don't know how to defy.

The boys stayed quite.

"Suna nhi dono ne? Get up both of you!" Izhaan yelled and boys nodded.

"Hospital jau and update me!" Izhaan said and shut the call.

The sobs and loud voice of Azaan woke Ayzel up she came out of the room and found Ilhaan standing there crying.

"Bh..ai" she tried to talk to him.

Ilhaan looked up.

"Kia hua?" Ayzel asked.

"Ma papa ka accident hogaya ha Ayzel!" Ilhaan cried.