4|give up

The new found information shook Ayzel her father was almost dead her step mother or the only person who wanted to do something with her was now parlayed means she was all alone on the mercy of her brothers.

The brothers that hates her all of them were convinced that they hate her and Ayzel also believed in that. Ayzel was sure now they will throw her out the thought of her leaving her house made her mind jiggle.

She looked back and forth to her brother and when her eyes met with her oldest brother she was sure now that he is here he will kick her out as soon as possible. The only reason they tolerated her was now almost dead.

Ayzel couldn't think about so many things at the same time she wasn't rested she wasn't well fed so her little body gave up as he fell unconscious right after locking her gaze with Izhaan.

"Ayzel!" Rehaan yelled and his mother immediately bend down to pat her face.

Izhaan found himself taking a step forward but he stopped he couldn't do that now can he but what shock Izhaan was his brothers they immediately rushed to her leaving his embrace.

"Kia hua isse?" Azaan was the first one to ask.

"Ayzel betaa!" Rehaan patted her face but she was not conscious.

Alizeh gave Izhaan a very angry look and moved forward to help Ayzel.

"Ilu nurse ko call kro lets take her to ER." Alizeh ordered.

Ilhaan nodded and rushed outside very soon emergency staff arrived took Ayzel to ER.

"Was she sick?" Azaan asked Ilhan when they were asked to stand outside Alizeh and Rehaan stayed with her.

"Mujhe nhi pata bhai!" Ilhaan replied and Azaan nodded.

"Bhaiya pass chalte hai!" Ilhaan said and Azaan nodded.

Izhaan looked at them coming he wanted to ask about her health but he couldn't. He took the boys in his embrace once again and gently caressed their faces.

"Tum dono theek ho?" He asked gently.

His gentle tone broke all the resolve as brothers hugged him and cried they sobbed for a while they were on the verge of losing their father their mother was in no state everything changed in matter of few hours.

"Bas bacho!" Izhaan said when they both continued crying.

"Ab hum kia krnge bhaiya? Hum kese rehnge?" Ilhaan asked hiccuping.

"Mein huna Ilhaan don't worry!" Izhaan replied.

"Kitne din rahoge ap yahn pe bhaiya? Ek hafta 2 hafte chalo ek mahine bas uske bad chale jaoge ab hum akele rehnge apki nafrat Ayzel ke liye itni bari ha ke humare pass isee ziyada nahi rukoge!" Ilhaan pulled away and furiously wiped his tears.

Izhaan took a step back shock he could never imagine his younger brother using that tone with him let alone pierce his heart with his words but nothing he said was not true.

Azaan wanted to reprimand him scold him for taking that tone but he just couldn't Ilhaan was right here and Izhaan was wrong no amount of justification can prove him otherwise.

"Ilhaan! Look at me!" Izhaan said in firm tone.

Ilhan looked up with tears shining in his eyes. Izhaan gently held his chin and leaned forward to give him a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I promise I won't go anywhere I am here for you and for everyone sab sahi hojega trust me." Izhaan said gently.

Ilhaan looked at him with hope in his eyes he really wants to believe him but he wasn't able to his heart refused to believe his brother have family of his own he won't displace his family for him absolutely not.