22|routine

Izhaan stepped out of the dining room as he thought of calling Azaan. He was little caught up about Ayzel's lunch that he didn't pay much attention to him so he decided to give his brothers a call now.

He was about to walk out with his phone but his gaze fell inside his father's room. The scene he saw right in front of his eyes rather shocked him.

"Ye kia karahe hai ap!" He yelled super loudly.

The caretaker who was about the inject the medicine flinched and threw the syringe away. He was very casually injecting Azhaar while talking to someone on phone.

Izhaan saw the syringe gliding and he shouted in panic.

"What happened sir?" The male nurse catching his breath.

"What happened to me? Ap phone pe baat krte krte kese injection laga sakte hai? Apko pata ha ye sab kitna risky hai?" Izhaan yelled again. He was too angry at the carelessness.

Ayzel came running out of the kitchen and stood frozen right outside the room. She doesn't feel right to interfere besides she just wants to hear why was he yelling.

"Sir I know my job." Nurse replied.

"And I don't care! You will not treat my father like that. Agar kuch hojata kisi or vein me inject hojata toh? I am not paying you so that you can enjoy calls. Don't do this ever again. Mere papa ko full attention didijye yahn ap jasakte hai." Izhaan stated with finality.

Ayzel's heart swelled up as she realised that he doesn't infact hate Azhar aswell so the only reason he left was her. Tears beamed inside her eyes and she ran upstairs leaving her almost untouched sandwich on the table.

Ilhaan entered the house right in that moment. He saw Ayzel running on stairs. He walked further and heard Izhaan talking loudly in his father's room.

"Bhaiya?" Ilhaan called and Izhaan turned ro look at him.

"Ek minute." Izhaan showed him his forefinger.

Ilhaan walked towards the couches and dropped his bag. Izhaan strictly finished speaking and came out.

"Kia hua itna gussa kyu karahe ho?" Ilhaan asks.

"Kuch nahi!" Izhaan shook his head.

"Bhai kaha ha tumhara?" He asks Ilhaan.

"Apko nahi pata? Unhone kaha apne kaha kisi dost ke sath ajaou." Ilhaan replied.

"Wo khud kaha hai?" Izhaan asks rolling his eyes.

"Mujhe nahi pata." Ilhaan lied. He doesn't want to tell him about Maheen specially if Azaan himself hasn't told him that. He can't risk riling Azaan up.

Izhaan glared at him hardly. He can always know when the boy is lying or not.

"Don't you ever lie to my face again! Nahi batana nahi bataou ankhon me ankhein daal kar jhoot nahi bolo." Izhaan harshly warned and walked inside the kitchen.

Ilhaan followed him.

Izhaan's gaze fell upon Ayzel's plate and his jaw clenched. The girl was way too stubborn for her own good. And the part Izhaan hated was he can not treat her the way he does to his son.

"Uper jou aur Ayzel ko bolo chup chap finish kare yeh." Izhaan ordered Ilhaan.

"Bhaiya chorde use wo lunch nahi karti." Ilhaan replied.

"Do as I say Ilhaan! And make sure she eats." Izhaan warned.

Ilhaan was now sure he has hit his head somewhere. Not wanting to anger him any further he took the plate and walked inside Ayzel's room upstairs.