18|lawyer

Ilhaan stood up from table. He was the only one who was interested in his father's business. Izhaan and Azaan have no part in it. Ilhaan use to visit office sometimes as pastime.

"Danish bhai!" Ilhaan said astonished. He was not expecting him.

Izhaan looked at the man standing in front of him he was Daanish Ali. His father's favourite employee. Izhaan was 16 when his father recruited a 20 year old freshly graduated boy as intern.

Azhaar was so impressed by his work and his work ethics that he often use to talk about him at home also.Saba use to tease him by saying that Daanish is your fourth son making Izhaan completely jealous.

The next one and half year Izhaan stayed at home and he has developed a different kind of beef with this boy. He didn't use to like him and Daanish always reciprocated his feelings.

Izhaan's guts have always told him that something was wrong about this guy. He was too good to be true but his father always use to shrug him off saying that he is just jealous.

Daanish was only looking at Izhaan for a second his feet faltered and nervousness crossed across his face before he masked it up rather quickly.

"Izhaan? I mean Izhaan sir." He called his name with different tone with almost vehemence but immediately changed his tone.

Izhaan shook his head and walked towards him. He forwarded his hand to shake.

"Danish." He said curtly.

There was another man with Danish that brothers failed to recognise.

Daanish cleared his throat and started talking.

"Hum kai beth ke baat krsakte hai?" He asked.

"Mujhse baat krni hai?" Izhaan asked. His tone completely professional. His tone scared Danish for a second he was not expecting the teenager to become a man like this.

"Mujhe apka nahi pata tha mein Ilhaan sir or Azaan sir se baat krne aya tha but since ap yahn ha to I guess apse bhi baat krni hogi. Saba Mam bhi agar available hoto." He said.

"Mama ki tabiyat sahi nahi hai wo aram karahi hai." Alizeh said.

"Mere rehna zaruri hai?" Azaan asked rudely. He was least interested in Azhaar's business matters.

Daanish looked at the other man and he nodded.

"Azhaar sir ke chaaro bacho ko yahn rehna zaruri hai." Lawyer replied.

"Ap kon?" Izhaan asked.

"Mein advocate Karimullah! Azhaar sir ka lawyer." He replied.

Ayzel who was quiet until now froze when he took her name. She doesn't want to be a part of this conversation.

"Chaaro bache above 18 nahi hai." Izhaan said.

"Me janta hu is sab silsile me hi baat krni hai." Lawyer replied.

"Ayie ap log drawing room mein." Izhaan said and guided them towards drawing room.

"Ajaou tum teeno bhi." Izhaan said to all siblings and left.

"Bhai?" Ayzel pocked Azaan.

"Han?" Azaan replied thinking about something.

"Meri school hai." She said softly.

"Ayzel mein kia krsakta hu? Mera bhi college hai." Azaan replied minding his tone because Alizeh was standing right above his head.

"Jaou teeno! Ayzel agar ziyada late hua toh school miss krni paregi wrna thori deair me drop krwa dungi mein tumhe." Alizeh replied.