9|trouble

As soon as Ilhaan left the house he messaged his friend asking about the lecture details. The friend replied him that their first lecture was urdu and the next one was maths. Ilhaan cringed hard and decided to ditch he have ditched before so it was not a problem for him.

He messaged in his friends group and his other friend was also not in college so he decided to visit hin and have a funday with hin. It was only 9 in the morning so they can have a huge chunk of time before they have to head back home.

Ilhaan and his boys decided to watch movie first as since it was pretty early they didn't have much of options. The boys drove to film arena. Ilhaan was the one driving he was 18 but he didn't have license he have turned 18 few days ago but he was driving since 16.

His father had no idea about it not that he would have said anything but Ilhaan vividly remembers Izhaan getting in so much trouble with their father back in the days when he drove underage so he was still somewhat scared to take that chance.

Azaan told him that he will take him for his driving license but something always comes up and it was getting delayed each passing day.

"Hey boys? Wanna race?" They heard someone yelling from the other car.

It was Seaview road so the street was quiet empty it seemed absolutely perfect to them for racing.

Ilhaan was about to shake his head but his friend who was sitting on passenger seat yelled before him.

"Hell yes dude!" Ilhaan's friend Omer yelled.

"Chal Ilhaan! Drive on maximum speed!" He clapped him on his shoulder before Ilhaan can realise they were already in race. He couldn't do anything anymore so he just zoomed ahead.

The race continued for few minutes and it was a pretty fast race the boys from both sides were yelling and the driver were constantly trying to overtake each other. It was becoming more and more serious by each passing second.

"Arey areyyyy!" Omer yelled and Ilhaan snapped out of his adrenaline.

"Kia hua?" He asked slowing the speed.

"Wo log ki speed ruk gai and they took the left turn sale beech race me chore kar chale gaye!" He said baffled.

"Aise kese?" Ilhaan said but before he can analyse the situation any longer they heard police sirens.

"Shit shit!!" Omer yelled.

"Ab kia hoga? License ha tere pass?" He asked Ilhaan.

"Mujhe 18 ka hue 7 din hue hai! License 10 din me ata hu!" Ilhaan snapped as policemen came approaching.

"Learning license?" He asked.

"Khabhi banwaya hi nahi!" Ilhaan shrugged.

The police officer knocked on Ilhaan's window and he rolled down.

"Hero? Bhar ana zara!" The officer said rudely.

"Dekhiye sir jo bhi baat ha please khatam kare." Ilhaan said without coming out.

"Sunai nahi deta? Bhar ane ko bola na?" The officer snapped.

Ilhaan gave a look to omer and came out of the car.

"10 minute se follow karaha hu! Bhot shoq ha racing ka?" The officer yelled at his face.

"Dekhiye sir koi nuqsaan to nahi hu haina ap jane de please." Ilhaan was now scared.

"Hushyari mat kar ziyada! License dikha." Inspector was some rude guy.

"Ap bataye kuch chaiye pani (bribe) me dedeta hu bas jane de!" Ilhaan was already scared so he bluffed whatever he thought of.