2| Accident

Ayzel's school day went just like her every other day in school. Ayzel is a vert talented girl she is extremely good at studies and aces curriculum activities but she was shy very shy.

The school management were ready to call her guardians when she refused to perform and take part inter school competitions but Ayzel very politely refused she wasn't confident enough to do it.

Azhar Malik Awan was not only a distant father to his sons but he was even more distant to his daughter. He didn't bother to attend her parents teacher meeting since years but one day when school called Saba put her foot down and forced him to take his responsibility.

The couple that was once madly in love now only talks to each other when it concerns the children. Azhar misses nothing more than his son he wants his Izhaan back and Izhaan haven't talked to him in 12 years. He seldomly asks about Izhaan and his wife and other boys replies decently.

Ayzel walks back inside the house and she wants to celebrate that she got first position in her science assignment but she knew that no one will celebrate with her so she quietly walked towards his room.

Ayzel was on her way when she heard Azaan sending voice notes to someone.

"Bhaiya please call to pick kro daant lo leken phone to uthou!" He said.

Ayzel quickly walked inside her room out of everyone in family she fears Azaan most. He is always scary and very unreasonably strict with her.

He won't talk to her normally but if she even dares to miss school he will randomly starts questioning her or yelling at her. She doesn't wants to get scolded again so she just enters her room.

Ayzel was a little nosy child she enjoys knowing things so she purposely left the room door open as she wants to hear the remaining conversation she wants to know what happened next she have always seen her huge scary brother getting super small and scared in front of their older brother and it would be a lie if she says that she doesn't enjoys it.

Azaan was worriedly walking in corridor so he didn't notice the open door he kept asking for forgiveness and begging for help from his bhabhi.

In the morning Azaan did call Izhaan back and the scolding he got made his ears ring and he was sure if they weren't this apart from each other is ears would have actually ring by now.

Izhaan scolded him so much and than he hung up saying that he isn't interested in talking to him and Azaan was begging.

"Hey bhabs! Please ask bhaiya to talk to me! Ask zozo to calm him down! Wo phone nhi pick karahe!" Azaan send the voice note to Alizeh.

Within seconds Ayzel heard the oldest daughter in law of the family replying. Ayzel have never met her and she was sure that Alizeh doesn't even know about her presence.

"I am at work and Zozo is with his nanny! I will talk to him when I reach back. He will calm down by night just don't worry." Alizeh replied sweetly.

Azaan didn't like her reply so he kicked the wall and called her and her messaged showed that he isn't exactly okay with what he did.

"Bhabhi yar samjhoo na baat koo!" Azaan whined as soon as Alizeh picked up the call.

Ayzel pouted as she wasn't able to hear Alizeh's words.

"Bhabhi daant chuke ha 2 kilo batein suna chuke ha ab bhi bahou kharahe ha!" Azaan sulked.

Ayzel couldn't hear anything Alizeh said but it went for a few minutes.

"Sorry bhabi ainda nhi karunga!" Azaan said sincerely.

"Thank you love youu!" Azaan cheered up and suddenly his eyes went on Ayzel's room's open door. He walked towards the room he was sure she must be eavesdropping but Ayzel got altered and ran inside the washroom before Azaan can actually made it inside her room.