16|lesson

Azhaar entered the house around 1:00 am. He was not supposed to come back this early but Ilhaan's illness couldn't keep him away from them.

He knows handling all three of his boys isn't an easy task especially when one of them is sick. He doesn't like to overburden Saba. He walked upstairs hoping everyone is asleep.

He entered his room and saw his wife cuddling to his youngest boys meanwhile the TV was still on. He can see the exhaustion on Saba's face. She hasn't even changed.

Azhaar sighed sadly and entered the room. It has been three years since he has started distancing himself from his family especially his wife. His guilt was keeping him away.

He walked towards Saba and just a look at her made Azhaar emotional. He loves this woman more than anything else in the world. He hates himself and will always hate himself for doing this to her. To the woman who have given him so much.

A tear escaped his eye as he realised how badly he has betrayed Saba. Marrying again was not his choice he was forced by unfortunate circumstance but sleeping with someone else was something he did willingly.

Ever since that night Azhaar has started distancing himself from Saba because he knows that she doesn't deserve him. She deserves someone who appreciates her loyalty and gives her the highest amount of respect.

Not wanting to disturb them he silently walked towards his closet to keep his bags and getting change for the night. He entered inside the closet and something caught his attention.

His drawer was open and he was certain that his wife will never left it open because it has his important things in it. He started checking it and immediately noticed that his keys were missing. Saba doesn't know how to drive so the panic shot through his veins.

He rushed towards the balcony to check it and to his expectation the car wasn't there. Fear gripped his heart as he hurriedly walked towards Izhaan's room. His son was obsessed with his car and something about the whole situation made him rush to him.

Azhaar's worry turned into fury as he entered Izhaan's room. His son was nowhere to be found. Azhaar already has answers but just to make sure he checked the entire house and couldn't find his son.

He gently closed his wife's room and descended downstairs as he started calling Izhaan's on phone. The phone was dining but he was not picking up the call.

Azhaar walked outside and asked guards about his son and they confirmed his doubts that Izhaan has left the house without his car and was out since almost 8:00pm.

Azhaar bubbled up in anger. He has been giving grace to Izhaan since Ayzel's birth. Every time he sees him doing something wrong instead of correcting him Azhaar reflects on his own actions and that makes him take a step back but today all the apprehensions left as his son did something which can literally kill him.

He was not sure whether he have drove the car himself or not but leaving the house past curfew stealing his keys and not picking up his calls every thing was enough to infuriate his father.

Izhaan's phone was silent as he was too busy in charming Alizeh he dropped her safely at home and cautiously drove towards his own home.

Azhaar was standing in the driveway as soon as Izhaan's eyes met his father he abruptly pressed the breaks making car jolt up roughly. Azhaar's heart stopped beating when he saw Izhaan's shielding himself from steering wheel. It would have hurt him badly but the boy managed to save himself.

Azhaar's caught his breathing after a moment and looked at his delinquent son who was shivering in fear. His anger reached its peek as he furiously walked towards the car and opened the door.