8|Mad

Trying to act like she is sick, or no start coughing loudly and start fake vomiting or maybe faint right there. These were some thoughts Ayzel was getting right in that moment.

Rehaan's glare was getting intense as he was waiting for her answer but she seemed super lost in her own world.

The clock was striking and school was just about to start in 15 minutes. Rehaan was getting impatient. He loudly snapped his fingers in front of her eyes trying to grab her undivided attention.

"Han?" She snapped back.

"Kia bolrahe the ap?" She asked.

Alizeh and Rehaan looked at her concerned but Izhaan was the only one who rolled his eyes he can see through her very well. She was just like Azaan and Ilhaan. The realisation struck him like a light that they were indeed blood related.

"I want answers Ayzel." Rehaan said strictly.

"School ke liye late horaha hai." Ayzel replied meekly.

Rehaan sighed as he looked at his watch.

"Come I will drop you and you are answering me on our way." He said.

Izhaan wanted to stop them he wanted to listen her answer but he couldn't so he shifted his attention back to his son is apparently a very nosy child and was looking at them back and forth for answers.

"Usne breakfast complete nahi kia!" Alizeh said.

Rehaan sighed he should have known about it. He looked at Ayzel.

"Mujhe ziyada bhook nahi hai." Ayzel wanted to get out of here as soon as she can.

"Meal finish karni chaiye warna baba gussa karte hai." Izyaan who was quite until now suddenly said.

Izhaan looked so proud of his son in that moment.

"Exactly! Sunaa?" Alizeh chuckled.

"Me bhar wait karaha hu jaldi kha kar aou!" Rehaan ordered and left.

Ayzel took a sigh of relief and Izhaan noticed it all he was sure Azaan have grounded her.

"Good morning!" Ilhaan came downstairs stretching his arms.

"Good morning!" Izhaan replied and Alizeh smiled.

"Morning chachu." Zozo smiled at him.

Ilhaan bend down and kissed his face couple of times. He was absolutely in love with this child.

"Azaan khaha hai?" Izhaan asked.

"Unki class nahi hoti to wo khabhi is time nahi uthe." Ilhaan replied.

Izhaan rolled his eyes. He aimed to fix so many things in this house.

"Late nahi horaha tumhe?" Ilhaan asked Ayzel.

"Bas jarahi hu! Bye." Ayzel stood up and ran outside the dining hall.

She decided to see a little glimpse of Saba so she looked here and there when no one was in sight she gently opened the door and peeked inside.

Saba was sleeping. Ayzel's eyes filled up she never sleeps this late but here she was sleeping like this day. She was looking very weak. Ayzel's ran away because her heart can't bear anymore.

She wanted to check on her father aswell but she couldn't so she just left.

Rehaan and Kiraan were waiting for her on their porch. Ayzel hugged Kiraan and she bend down to tie her laces.

"Kiraan go sit at back." Rehaan ordered in cold tone. He was still mad at her.

"Kyu bhaiyaa?" Kiraan whined.