14|Aliyaan Duraani

Gifted the word which fits Aliyaan is gifted he have always been a straight A* student. He was the only student to score distinction in Economics in his A'levels. He have always been super genius with these stuff.

He however rejected both his father and brother's careers advices. Rehaan and his father both wanted him to give css exams however he refused he was determined to join FBI. He have made up his mind since childhood.

Aliyaan have been a difficult child because of his nonchalant behaviour he absolutely doesn't care for anything. His teachers were done with his behaviour his attitude he was never disrespectful but he have always carried smugness towards them or anybody for else that matters.

His family have always mattered to him more than anything one word against his family and the person will find himself in hospital. Rehaan have tried his best to keep his brother's temper in check but there are days when Aliyaan gets out of control.

It was now evening Kiraan abruptly woke up from her nap and one look at her bed and she realised that her friend have forgotten her books and stuff here however it also made her realise that she have loads of pending homework and the grumpy guy who was responsible for her homework she was not in talking terms with him.

Kiraan decided to do it by herself she was not ready to apologise right now and hear the scary scolding's that is why she was so keen on working with Ayzel so that they can do the same thing. She freshened up took a huge bag of Doritos and set on her bed to finish her homework.

She managed to do english and urdu but accounts and economics were being nuisance like always. She tore the page frustrated when her balance sheet didn't balance for the 7th time. She was sure she is doing a stupid mistake which will cause her whacks from her brother but seeing no other option she picked up the books and descended downstairs.

She was very very ashamed to go to him she literally called him an animal and cursed at him not even 24 hours ago not that she takes her words back but she wasn't feeling good after calling him that on his face.

Her phone was gone because of this attitude but she was glad that Rehaan entered in the situation right on the time she would prefer angry raging Rehaan anyday over calm Aliyaan.

Aliyaan heard the footsteps and smirked inwardly he was counting moments until she comes to him her trying to do her homework on her own when she is mad or guilty was nothing new to him and after trying for minutes and not being able to get it her coming downstairs was also nothing new to them.

As Kiraan came downstairs she suddenly realised that Aliyaan stopped Ayzel from going home today she can definitely use this as a blackmail. She chirped inwardly.

"Bhai?" She called out.

Aliyaan chooses to ignore her like always he won't talk until she apologises.

"Apne Ayzel ko kese jane dia?" Kiraan walked towards him.

"Haw!" She gasped loudly as she dropped the books and rushed to him.

"Ye kisne kia?" She asked panicked seeing the big black bruise on his jaw.

Aliyaan noticed the tears in her eyes and sighed.

"Kiraan dadi ma mat bana ab!" Aliyaan said.

Kiraan softly caressed the bruise.

"Oww!" Aliyaan hissed.

"Dard horaha hai?" She asked.

"Nahi thandak mil rahi hai!" Aliyaan replied.

"Bataou na kisne kia? Apne phir larai ki? Bhai bhaiya bhot gussa krnge unhone kitni baar mana kia larai se!" Kiraan said.