11|kidnap

"Bhaiya bhaiyaa! Kia hua?" Azaan rushed to them and as soon as Alizey heard the commotion she came running.

Izyaan also stood up and gulped when his eyes met his father's. Izhaan without loosing his grip on Ilhaan's ear and ordered his son.

"Izyaan go to your room." He ordered.

"Izzi kia karahe ho? Kaan choro uska." Alizeh came to Ilhaan's rescue. Izhaan ignored her and glared at the little boy who stood rooted to his spot.

"What did I say Izyaan? Go to your room." Izhaan commanded harshly this time.

As soon as Izyaan heard the tone he rushed to the room his father never looked this serious he have always been very jolly he was surely strict with him but he have never raised his voice at him or talked him to like this so he rushed to his room.

"Kara kia ha isne? Kaan choro." Alizeh pushed his hand away.

"Stay out of this Alizeh!" Izhaan didn't raise his voice but ordered Alizeh.

"Hua kia ha." Azaan asked.

"Bhaiya.." Ilhaan tried reaching him but Izhaan just pushed him and slapped him hard.

Alizeh and Azaan gasped the blow was strong as Ilhaan held his cheek with tears streaming down his cheek.

"Izhaan!" Alizeh growled.

Izhaan showed her his hand and glared at his brother who was hiding his face with his hand.

"Idhar aou or hath neeche karo." Izhaan yelled.

"Bhaiya please relax bataou na kia hua hai?" Azaan dared to say.

"I said come here." Izhaan yelled and pulled Ilhaan closer by his hand.

As soon as Ilhaan was in his reach he grabbed his face and cupped it harshly.

"How dare you? Zara bhi aqal samjh nahi hai? Phele to you bunked your college uske bad ye tamasha?" Izhaan harshly yelled.

"Bas Izii." Alizeh pulled him back.

"Kyu bas? Yahi khaogi na tum mein itne din bad aya hu to mujhe aisa nahi krna chaiye? Dur jane se haq nahi khatam hote Alizeh." Izhaan's voice held pain a pain which only Alizeh can understand.

"Kia krdia tune?" Azaan angrily asked Ilhaan.

"Racing krke aya ha ye larka! Kisi random logo ke sath sahab subha Subha racing karahe the. Ek accident kafi nahi ha inke liye to dusra krne chale the." Izhaan yelled.

"What?" Azaan and Alizeh said at the same time.

Ilhaan looked down in shame he was still not over the fact that he got slapped for the first time in years.

"Aur tum tumne sikhai ise driving?" Izhaan harshly turned Azaan around and barked in his face.

Azaan nodded.

"Learning license kyu nahi ha iske pass?" He asked.

Azaan felt his tongue tied he wasn't able to answer this because he can not tell them that Ilhaan has been driving since years he knows it probably from the age of 14.

"Azaan!" Izhaan growled and brother's flinched.

"Isko at thi driving phele se." Azaan said in one go.

"Papa kuch nahi kehte the tum dono ko? Kese ati thi use driving? Arey haal dekho is ghar ka na koi routine na koi discipline ek begair license ke driving karta phir raha hai dusra bajaye use kuch samjhaye sath mila hua wa uske." Izhaan yelled.

Azaan and Ilhaan looked at him in shock they had no idea why he got his father involved does he not know that he have never cared not even a day after he left them.