5|back home

The awan brothers were standing right outside the icu and doctor was explaining them the situation.

"Dekhiye apke father ki right side of the body completely paralyse hogai ha we usually call these patients half dead. He is breathing but he is in coma kuch hafte mahine ya saal ye hum apko nahi batasakte ap inko 2 din bad ghar lejasakte ha baqi ka treatment I suggest you ghar pe hi karajaye hospital ke taraf male nurses arrange krdi jati ha. I am sorry you say but your father is on wait and see." Doctor explained.

Ayzel who just entered there with the help of Kiraan stood there as uncontrollable tears rushed to her eyes. The brother were no better they closed their eyes against the tears that were rushing in.

Saba's surgery went successful but she was advised to stay on wheelchair for almost 4 months as her legs were in no position to move soon.

Three days passed in blur Erum took ayzel with her meanwhile the brothers were busy arranging everything at home. Saba and Azhar were discharged after three days.

Izyaan was with his grandparents these days but now he was missing his parents a lot so right before they could left the hospital Alizeh's younger sister came to hospital to drop him off as he was crying and throwing up since morning.

Safa Dawood khan was Alizeh's younger sister she was 20 years only and she was studying medicine. She entered inside the hospital with a crying Izyaan holding her finger.

"Zozo babu! Bas karo dekho hum mama pass agaye hai." Safa was trying to calm him down as they continued walking towards the private rooms.

Izyaan was wiping his tears that is when Safa decided to crouch down in front of him and do that for him but before she can actually do that she got bumped into someone. She saved herself from the fall and stood up straight.

There stood Rehaan Duraani in his uniform but uniform was not something which scares Safa.

"Ye kia batameezi hai!" She growled in Rehaan's face.

"I am sorry ap zara neeche thi isliye nazar nahi ayi." Rehaan replied.

Safa immediately took offence.

"Kia bola apne?" She yelled and Izyaan in her arms flinched.

"Apka bacha dar raha ha chilaye mat." Rehaan replied now glaring at her.

"Chalo zozo in jese logo pe time waste nahi krna chaiye." Safa shot daggers at him and left from there.

They entered the private chamber where Awaan couple was staying. Alizeh was standing at the door only as soon as Zozo saw her he crashed into her arms.

"Ap kaha chali gai thi mama?" little boy asked crying.

"Baby dadu dadi ki tabiyat theek nahi haina mama baba unki take care karahe the." Alizeh replied.

They couldn't bring Zozo her because he wasn't allowed in hospital today when they heard about his condition Alizeh personally requested Rehaan and he pulled some strings that is why they allowed him.

"Baba kahan ha?" Izyaan asked.

"Baba dadu pass hai!" Alizeh replied.

"Kon dadu?" Izyaan asked.

Alizeh sighed they have never talked about Azhaar in these past 6 years she was afraid to trigger Izhaan's health so they never discussed any of his previous life affairs.

"Ap aani sath wait kro me bulati hu." Alizeh shrugged his question and walked ahead.

Since past two days Izhaan have completely forgotten his issues with his father or maybe he just didn't have a time to think about anything. He is standing by his father because his heart refused to see him getting help by nurses. The sons were there In every moment they can help.