13| Frustration

Azaan was furious all the pent up frustration have turned into anger. He felt devastated when he couldn't find Ayzel he have never felt like this. It has been 12 years since she have started living with them but there hasn't been a day he haven't seen her safe in their home.

Today was the first time she went somewhere and he was unaware of it. Ayzel have surely went to Duraani's house for entire days but she have always made sure Saba knows about it.

Azaan was 13 years when he decided that he won't talk to Ayzel before that he have opened up to her he have started liking her. He was 13 and he was very very upset because his school organised a father's day program every friend of his came with their father and his father also promised him that he will make it but next day he didn't. Azaan was the only one in school without a father that day he cried A lot he missed Izhaan soo much that he cried himself to sleep.

That night Azaan saw his father making his way into Ayzel's room he peeked inside and saw him kissing Ayzel's forehead. He did the same with Ilhaan's but he never came to him. Azaan missed the fact that his father was waiting for him sleep.

That was the night Azaan grew up overnight he decided to maintain his distance from everyone he stopped sharing his pains with his brother and decided he will never tell him about the sufferings they had when he was not here.

Since that day Azaan kept his distance from everyone including Ayzel but today all his reserves broke as he realised how much he still cares for Ayzel the little girl was his sister and he can not have her gone not today not ever.

Azaan's grip on her wrist wasn't tight enough to bruise but it was firm enough to hurt as he dragged Ayzel back inside the home. He didn't realise that he was hurting her.

Ilhaan who was now reduced to tears as he was getting paranoid every other day they hear about girls getting kidnapped or worse. The society wasn't safe for girls at all all kinds of fears and thought were crossing his mind. He suddenly jerked up as he saw Azaan dragging Ayzel inside the house and the look on his face can scare anyone.

Ilhaan rushed to her and without thinking of anything he literally covered all their distance as he hugged the girl tightly. The first hug of siblings in 12 years.

"Kahah chali gai thi?" Ilhaan asked.

"Kha se mili?" Alizeh asked Azaan.

Ayzel eyes widened as Ilhaan hugged her tightly he have never done this. Her eyes caught the sight of her mother on their wheelchair. She was not allowed to leave bed but what was she doing here.

"Azaan!" Izhaan's sharp voice cut through the air.

"Hath choro uska!" He ordered with such authority and that Azaan immediately left her hand. He have never learned how to ignore or disobey that tone even after years.

"Kia hua bhai kaha se mili yeh?" Ilhaan asked.

"Poocho isse!" Azaan snapped loudly.

"Kia hogaya?" Alizeh asked.

Azaan roughly turned Ayzel around by her shoulder as he shake her up.

"Bataou sabko!" He yelled.

"Gaye the na tum samne? Gaye thena poochne wohi thi ye!" He yelled loudly at Ilhaan.

"What?" Ilhaan asked shocked.

"Bare aram se chill karahi thi ye hum sabki jaan nikal kar humein pareshan karke wohi bethi thi yeh!" Azaan yelled.

"Leken mere samne Aliyaan ne isse awaz di thi! Tumne jaan kar ignore kia?" Ilhaan asked sharply.

Izhaan was looking at them shocked he have no idea his brothers have this level of sternness in them especially Ilhaan.