When the homie is lookin a little too submissive on new years eve (karlity) 🔱

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱
Song:
Damm I could've sworn this was longer😭
Sorry guys,but I hope I enjoy this good old femboy....stuff?
I know I'm posting this at 3PM wich is a VERY late time to post but I swear I'm trying my best yall

Karl was sitting at his desk,pillow inbetween his thighs,thigh highs and a short skirt on.
Not his usual state,but new year new me,right?
He was taking pictures and videos to send to a...male friend?
He had a carefully curated plan to hook up with one of his friends at new years,and that friend was Quackity.
The plan was simple-Karl was going to take some pictures and videos of him doing some 'submissive' stuff and then 'accidentally' send them to Quackity.

He's noticed Quackity acting a little different towards him lately,ever since Karl has been experimenting with some new style choice Quackitys been acting more flirtatious.
He started wearing slightly brighter 'girly' colors and just overall started acting more...
Gay.
Initially,it was supposed to be an attempt to come out to Quackity without actually saying 'I'm gay',so over time Quackity would notice these changes and eventually ask him 'are you gay?' And Karl would just respond with 'yeah'.
But Quackity didn't ask him that,so Karl had to lay it on thicker.

This was plan B,send Quackity a video of him riding a pillow while moaning in a black hoodie and short skirt,was it really that unusual?
Karl took his phone,took a few breaths to get into character and pointed the front camera down to his lower body.
He had to take another few breaths to overcome the cringe he was about to face before be pressed record.
Karl played it off as a regular intro before he stated to move back and forth.
He slowly started to quietly moan as he rode the pillow.

He made sure to 'discreetly' show himself biting his lower lip just so Quackity would know that this was Karl and not some random onlyfans femboy.
Karl whimpered as he gripped his dick print through the skirt and started slowly jerking himself off.
Karl:"fuck~...i wish you were here right now..~"
He moaned,panning the camera down to hide himself starting to laugh.
Karl recorded for a few more seconds before he stopped.

As soon as the video was done Karl started to laugh,it was really cringe but....anything to get fucked by your crush on new years,right?
Karl opened snapchat and sent Quackity the video.
He kicked his feet around and squealed,
Excited and nervous for Quackitys reaction.
He figured it would be best if he sent it on Snapchat since it seemed more plausible that Karl would 'accidentally' snap Quackity even though they both didn't really use the app.
He stared at his screen as the snap read 'opened⬅️'.
Karl quickly turned off his phone so he could watch the notifications pour in.

Snapchat👻
Quackity took a screen shot
New chat from Quackity
☎️ Missed voice call from Quackity

Karl laughed as he watched his phone buzz over and over,this was amusing.
If it turns out Quackity wasn't actually into him and they don't end up fuckinh,atleast this will be the best prank ever.
Karl calmed down a bit and finally opened his messages,ready to play the whole 'OMG WRONG CONTACT IM SO SORRY' act.
He opened his chat with Quackity.

Quackity👻

Q:
KARL????
HELOO?? WRONG SNAP??
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KARLLL SINCE WHEN R U A SUBMISSCE FEMBOY WHY R U WEARING A SKIRT AND GRINDING A PILLOW LMAOOOOOO
GAYASS HAHAHHAH

Karl rolled his eyes and started to type,but he noticed that Quackity messages were disappearing.
Karl deleted his 'FUCK THAT WASNT MEANT FOR U,COME OVER RN SO I CAN EXPLAIN MYSELF' text as Quackity deleted his messages.
They were all gone?
Karl was confused.
He decided to text him.

K:
LEX IM SO SORRY
WRONG SNAP
fuck I'm so sorry you had to see that I'm so fucking embarrassed omg
Can u come over? I wanna explain myself in person and apologize

While Karl smiled at his own text,Quackity sent him a video.
Karl looked at his screen confused before he clicked on it.
It was pitch black at first but the delayed flash of the camera quickly turned on.
Karl jumped in his seat and let out a loud 'WHOAAA?!' As he watched the video.
It was presumably Quackity,camera facing down to him jerking himself off with a clear fleshlight.

He was groaning,slowly pulling it up and down his length.
Karl stared at his phone,completely caught off guard.
He wasn't excepting that.
He went back to the chat when he noticed Quackity started typing.

Q:
Wrong snap?
Well this is awkward

K:
Never mind
I guess it's the right contact
Are you coming over? I really wanna apologize for sending you that..

Q:
Yeah I'm omw

Karl smiled at his phone before putting it down.
He spun around in his chair,DICK!!!!
FINALLY!!
Karl started to get out some toys and props for them to use.
Lube,dildo,vibrator and what not.
They were probably fucking the whole night so why not?
As Karl laid out some of the stuff under his bed he heard his phone buzz.
He got up and checked it only to see that Quackity had sent him a snap.

Karl opened it,it was a dark picture of Quackity in his car,one hand on the sterling wheel while the camera was panned down.
The flash highlighted his dick print through his shorts.
Karl smirked as he leaned against his desk.
The caption read 'this won't go away'.
Karl scoffed and snapped back a picture from under his skirt.
This was pretty fun,so Karl got his phone and laid down on his stomach,kicking his legs as he chatted with Quackity.

Q:
Wow,how helpful

K:
😊
R u close?

Q:
Like 10 more minutes

K:
Fuck
Can u hurry? Why r u so slow did u not see what I'm wearing

Q:
Im TRYING

K:
Yk I might as well go ahead and start without you..

Q:
R u going to?

K:
Maybe..if u don't hurry up

Karl texted before grabbing a clear dildo from under his bed and sending Quackity a pic of it pressed up against his tongue.
Karl giggled as he sent it before using the dildo like a fidget toy,still kicking his feet.
"Hey"
Karl jumped as be turned around,it was Quackity standing by the door.
Karl:"FUCK- could your entrance be any creepier? What the fuck man..."
Quackity scoffed as he walked in,dimming the lights with one hand while the other started to undo the drawstrings on his shorts.

Karl laughed nervously,I guess it was finally happening.
Karl was about to get up to kiss Quackity but Quackity pushed him down on the mattress again.
Karl:"I-I thought you'd be taking a little longer?"
He said,trying to hide the excitement in his voice as he arched his back.
Quackity:"I came a Little early..."
He said distracted by the way Karl looked.
He pulled down his pants and boxers before aligning himself with Karl.

Karl:"oh,lube is on the-"
Quackity:"will we Need lube?"
Quackity interrupted.
Karl bit his lip and buried his face in his arms at Quackitys behavior.
Quackity lightly shoved him.
Quackity:"well?"
Karl:"n-no....we won't.."
Quackity nodded and pushed himself in.