The back of your cop car (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️ FINALLY
song: playing dangerous - lana del ray
I loved writing this,I think that I'm not that into it anymore when I can't write until once a month or once every two months I just write smt for like 2 hours and love doing it

Quackity was out with a few friends.
It was Friday night,they were smoking a few joints behind the parking lot of a Walmart after a party.
The party was fun,but the alcohol was starting to wear of so they decided to smoke up before heading home and playing video games.
Quackitys friends stood against the wall while Quackity stood infront of them.
It was dark outside,this night couldn't get any better.
They laughed.

Quackity:"Sapnap you REALLY need to get off the weed,how are you even gonna get home?"
Sapnap:"we're obviously gonna take the bus man?"
He slurred,making all of his slightly less high friends laugh.
Quackity tried to keep his excited smile contained as he saw the joint get passed around closer and closer,it was almost his turn again.

The guys made some sorta joke about what game they were gonna play later,Quackity had nothing to add so he got out his phone to check the time.
He patiently waited on his phone until it was his turn to take a hit,he checked his messages,
Pretty distracted from what his friends were saying at this point.
Then out of nowhere,it got silent.
He heard a few very quiet giggles and whispers before he saw and arm extend to him.

Quackity took the joint without really looking up.
Quackity:"thanks"
He said,still preoccupied by his phone,still not noticing that the group was now silent.
Quackity put the joint in his mouth and took a big inhale.
He smiled from the satisfaction,he turned his phone off ready to rejoin the conversation as he looked up.
"NOW!"
One of his friends shouted before Quackity watched them all run away in different directions.

Quackity looked at them confused,they laughed and ran away.
He put his phone away,not sure if he was supposed to follow them or not.
Quackity:"guys? Where are you going?"
He called out,but they were out of sight already.
Quackity scratched his head confused and took another hit of the blunt with his other hand.
He was about to get his phone out again to call them and ask what was going on but someone tapped his shoulder.

For a split second,Quackity expected it to be one of his friends,and they were playing some sort of adult 'catch' for whatever reason.
But when Quackity turned around,it definitely wasn't his friend.
He froze before immediately getting ready to sprint away,but the cop grabbed his arm and stopped him.
Quackity:"FUCK"
He said frustrated,not wanting to put too much effort into trying to get away.
He tried to run away again but the cop had a pretty strong grip on his arm.

Quackity childishly stomped his feet on the concrete and whined like a child.
?:"sir,y-you are under arrest for smoking m-marijuhana I-in a public place,anything you s-say or do w-will be-"
Quackity:"oh my GODDDD!?"
Quackity whined,now his voice aged up from being a toddler to an annoyed teenager.
He let his head fall down in defeat.

The police officer sounded nervous,Quackity could've just pushed him to the ground and run away but he was already being cuffed.
And if the cop did end up catching him after that,he'd only be in more trouble.
Quackity:"dude,cmon- just let me go?"
He was cuffed now.
The cop didn't say much,but Quackity could already sense that this guy wasn't the violent type.
?:"im sorry,but your gonna have to come with me"

He said with empathy in his voice.
Quackity:"where are we going?"
Quackity asked as he got taken to the cop car.
?:"police station."
Quackity:"what?! Dude cmon- I'm of age!"
?:"sorry,but it's still illegal"
Quackity whined.
They got the the car and the cop opened the back door for him.
He placed Quackity infront of him so he could guide him inside.
Quackity was not face to face with the officer.
He looked at him.