420 (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: starshopping - lil peep
Quackity pines over Karl after being trip sit or smt like that,happy 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣❕❕❕

Karl was in class,doodling on a small piece of paper as the nature movie played in the dark room.
It was quiet,other than the raspy voiced narrator telling everyone about how deers mate.
But Karl wasn't listening,he didn't care about this class and was only taking it for extra credit anyways,it'll be over in 30 minutes anyway.

He drew Garfield for the 8th time,his goal was to fill up the whole paper with drawings of Garfield but he was interrupted.
He felt a tap on his shoulder from behind.
Karl sat up and looked behind him,a little annoyed that someone had 'got him out of the zone' while he was drawing,but it seemed like the person who disturbed him had a reason.
Karl wasn't sure about what their name was,
But the person was holding a small folded paper in their h and.

Karl took it and turned back to the front,
Curious as to w   hat this paper could possibly say.
He didn't really have any friends in this class,
So who'd be writing to him? And the person behind him didn't say 'give it too __' or 'pass it on',so it must be for him?
Karl leaned down and opened it.

"Wanna come to my birthday party 2nite?

Yes No
  🔲 🔲
-Quackity :)"

A little note inviting him to a birthday party with to boxes to tick,just like in middle school.
Karl smiled confused before he looked back to see Quackity.
Quackity wasnt looking back at him though.
Karl turned to his invite and ticked off 'yes' before he turned it around and wrote on the back.
"Where and when?
If ur inviting me out of pity,don't.
-Karl :)"
He wrote In nice handwriting.
The reason Karl responded with pettiness,
Was because he wasn't sure what him and Quackity were.

He knew it was his birthday today,this morning he gave Quackity a grapefruit as a birthday present.
Yesterday,Karl had found Quackity crying in the bathroom because someone convinced him the weed he smoked was laced.
Karl helped him calm down by talking to him and holding his hand,basically missing his social studies class to 'trip sit' someone he's never really had a conversation with.
They talked about growing up,and at some point Quackity mentioned that he'd stop crying if he just had a grapefruit right now.

He talked about how badly he's been craving grapefruit for about 10 minutes straight.
Karl just nodded and listened to him.
He knew that Quackity didn't remember it until this morning,when Karl came up to him in the dorm hall and gave him a juicy,ripe and sour grapefruit poorly wrapped in colorful wrapping paper.
Karl ran to the store and got one as soon as it opened,hoping that it would make Quackity feel better,and it did.

It was Quackitys first present of the day and it was; 1.by someone he didn't know well at all and 2.at 7am.
Quackity was confused and thankful at the same time,he hugged Karl and they went on about their day,until now.
Karl didn't think much of his gesture,it's just a grapefruit? And it was his birthday,it would be rude not to get him anything?
But obviously,Quackity would disagree,wich is why he invited him to his birthday.
Karl turned around and have the piece of paper back to the person who handed it to him.

If this were a verbal conversation,and Quackity had directly asked him to come to his birthday party,Karl would probably respond with..
"A party? Oh....uhhhh,I don't know Quackity,
I don't go to parties very often,are you sure you want me there? It's cool if not,i understand,
Im not afraid to admit that im a bit of a downer when sober,who's gonna be there?"
But since it wasn't verbal,and Karl would look like a pysho path if he wrote all that down on a piece of paper,he just ticked the box.
And if it were a text conversation,he'd probably respond with this..