Forest rangers (karlity) 💠🔗

Karl x Quackity
Slightly sexual🔗 lime? Fluff💠
Song:
Can't wait to tell my kids that I used to write mcyt fanfiction as a teenager,I aspire to have the craziest parental lore
I know I haven't posted in a while,a week to be exact and you'll notice that this oneshot is NOT DONE🗣️ sorry guys

Karl just arrived at his new job,park ranger.
He still wasn't exactly sure how he landed this job,but he needed cash and this job paid a fair amount of money.
And for good reason,this job was rather dangerous.
Basically,there's this really tall ranger tower that you have to walk up to,you just listen to the radio every night and hope that there are no campers being murdered in the dark woods.

If there are,you'll have to go there and probably end uamp getting murdered too.
Atleast that's what happened according to all the stories,movies and video games.
In real life this job was actually pretty chill.
There was a bed,a fire place,a small kitchen and wifi.
All Karl really had to do was watch out for any smoke or fire,listen to the intercom and report the weather every night.
While Karl thought this was a good idea at first,it was only now that he was realizing how stupid this was.

What if that old shabby tower just falls down and I die? What then?
Karl took a deep breath before he started to make his way up the big stairs.
It took about 8 minutes to get all the way up without stops but luckily he was good at cardio.
Karl unlocked the door with his keys and went Inside.

Pretty cozy,he was glad he brought his switch.
Karl closed the door and sat down at his desk,
Checking out all the things you can do on that crappy 2003 computer.
Turns out....not that much!
Play solitaire and google....other than that you were only able to write your weather reports.
It was okay though,like I said,Karl brought his switch.
He sat around a bit,went outside to the all-around balcony with his binoculars to check for any activity,made himself some ramen and just 'hung out' for the rest of the day.

It was starting to get dark and Karl was reclining in his desk chair,watching Netflix on his phone until he was caught off guard by a loud beep.
Karl flinched and looked at the machine next to the computer.
No one's made a call all day,so Karl was nervous to answer.
He pressed the button and as the beeping stopped,static started.
Karl sat there nervously waiting for the person to talk,and they did....

"Corpse....yoohoo! Come over and fuck
meee!~"
A person said in a high pitched girly tone.
Karl didn't know what to say.
It was so unserious,like an old man trying to impersonate a woman but the last time he heard one talk was back in '67.
"Corpsie poo,I know your thereee-"
Karl:"hello-?"
?:"oh my god,you are not corpse."
The man over the radio said with immediate embarrassment.

?:"i am.....SO...SORRY..about that..I thought you were someone else.."
Karl:"u-um yeah,it's okay-"
?:"Wait? What the FUCK are you doing on the radio? Where's corpse?"
Karl:"um...I'm Karl,I'm the new hire?"
?:"new hire?....OHHHHH,KARL! NEWHIREEEEE!!"
He said so loud and close the the mic that it sounded like blowing on a iPhone earbud microphone.

Karl nodded
Karl:"yup,it's my first day"
?:"what's your name?"
Karl:"I'm Karl,I just said that?"
Quackity:"I'm Quackity,im the tower across from you"
Karl squinted as he looked out the window.
Quackity:"grab your binoculars and go on the balcony!"
Karl:"ok?"
Karl did what he said.
It was really cold outside.

Karl put his binoculars up and got a closer look  at the tower about a mile away from him.
He saw Quackity waving,he was wearing the same ranger outfit as him,he was very blurry but Quackity could somewhat see him.
Karl waved back before he quickly went back inside.
Karl laughed and sat down.
Quackity:"sick,right?"
Karl:"yeah!"
Quackity:"well we should probably keep this line open"

Karl smile faded at Quackitys immediate topic change.
Karl:"uh...yeah,your right"
Quackity:"but if you wanna talk or have any questions you can message me on the 'ranger chat' app on the computer,alright?"
So that's what that was...
Karl:"ok!"
Quackity:"Quackity,over and out"
Karl:"uh...bye!"
Quackity:"you have to say your name and then say 'over and out',it's protocol"

Karl:"oh...Karl,over and out"
The static stopped as Quackity got off the line.
Karl whined,he was excited that there was another person he could talk to in these woods,
Especially someone who seems to be pretty upbeat.
Karl opened his ranger chat app and tried to navigate it.

RANGERS in your area! 📶
Scanning....

✅'Lex Quackity is online!

It said,along with a few other names like corpse but they were marked as offline.
The whole thing looked like it was made in 1997 by the same people who made AOL instant messenger.
Karl smiled at his screen,nostalgia and what not.
He clicked on Quackitys name and started to chat.

K:
This is so cool

Q:
How
It's laggy,the messages take forever to type bc the keyboard is so fucking thick
There's a mini aquarium in the mouse

K:
I love the aquarium

Q:
Smh
When's ur break

K:
We have breaks?
Idk sorry
Why?

Q:
Idk I'm bored
You seem cool maybe we could hang out or something

Karl smiled at his screen like a loser.
It's not everyday you see an adult say 'You seem cool maybe we could hang' in such confidence,but Karl appreciated.

K:
Sure Sounds Great :)

Q:
Cool
My friend corpse used to be stationed in your Tower but apparently he got suspended or something and is then gonna be in the third tower
We can show u around if u Want

K:
Whats there to be shown when it's just a big forest lol

Q:
Theres a diner,a lake,haunted caves,
abandoned buildings and what not
There's also a great place to have sex
But that's for ADVANCED Ranger only,sorry.

Karl's eyes widened with interest,is he Flirting?....
I guess that's fair,one can become pretty depraved in these woods.
Although Karl was on a self proclaimed 'cleanse' maybe he could bend the rules a bit.

K:
Well that sucks
How unfair,I've only been here a couple of hours and your already LEAVING me out of 'advanced Ranger' stuff

Q:
I mean,I didn't mean to leave you out
You can be an advanced ranger if you put your mind to it
Just think about....heroically saving a family of 6 from the fires in the woods...

K:
Ok
I thought about it
Am I an advanced ranger now

Q:
Yea

K:
Sick.
Can u come over,I'm bored.

Karl smiled at his screen,knowing that was very straight forward.

Q:
Damm
I mean...come over for what?

K:
Sex
If you want too

Q:
Hell yeah
Ngl I was trying to be subtle bc I didn't know if me flirting with you would make you uncomfortable but this is the shit
I'll come over but it'll take like 25 minutes bc of the woods and stairs n shit

K:
It's alright
I'll heat up some lasagna if u want?

Q:
I love you

*Quackity deleted this message*

K:
What?

Q:
Nothing

*Quackity went offline*

Karl smiled and exited the app,hooking up with his coworker on his first day,how classy!
What 'goes down' in the woods,stays down in the woods I guess.