Viagra prank (karlity) 🔱♻️(?)

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱smut♻️ (?)
Song:
Say it ain't sooooooooo
Sorta Unfinished oneshot
I swear they removed the 'cursive' feature what the hell 😭

"alright guys,in todays video I'm gonna be putting VIAGRA into my ROOMATES drink,
SECRETLY!"
Karl said to his camera before holding the small blue pill in frame.
Karl giggled,clearly excited to do this.
Karl was currently making a video for his YouTube channel.
He made it a few weeks ago,just shitposting pranks like 'pranking my roommate by hiding grains of rice in his room until he notices' or 'coming out to my roommate as gay prank (REAL) **UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EDITION?**'.

It was clearly a joke,and Karl was just bored but it quickly became fairly popular.
The people were waiting for Karl to 'prank' his roommate once again,so that's what he was doing.
Ofcourse Quackity knew of this too,he was skeptical at first but quickly realized people liked him for being the 'cool,nonchalant' one that didn't really take Karl's unserious pranks serious,and that viewers resonated with him.
He was also getting a cut of the profit Karl was making,so that was nice.

Besides,he just liked seeing Karl have fun doing stupid shit,so overall,it was a silly thing.
Karl's prank today was 'putting viagra in my roommates drink',what possessed him to do this? Idk this isn't real? Who cares?
Karl thought it would be funny,the video would probably not even end up getting uploaded,since it would 1,get demonetized,or 2,just too inappropriate to share with people.
But whatever,if this was gonna end up being a draft,atleast it'll be fun to make.

Ofcourse Quackity consented to this too,Karl wasn't just gonna roofie his best friend if he didn't know that Quackity would be 100% okay with this since they've been Freinds for years and know each others boundaries.
That being said,what's wrong with a little homoerotic Pranking?
Karl kept the camera rolling as he crushed the blue pill up with a credit card before putting it in water.
He mixed it around until it dissolved before pouring it into a mix of frozen strawberries and bananas in his blender.

Karl giggled at the camera before picking it up and hiding it somewhere,where Quackity wouldn't be able to see it.
He walked back over to the blender and turned it on,mixing the nice fruit smoothie.
As expected,Quackity came walking into the living room about 20 seconds after Karl started blending.
He wore black shorts and a blue hoodie,white socks on his headset on.
Quackity:"what are you making?"

He asked,trying not to sound too interested as he fidgeted with the rim of his hood.
Karl smiled and looked at him.
He knew Quackity would come 'running' out of his room because he's been on a smoothie kick recently,drinking almost nothing but fruit smoothies.
He hasn't had one today because Karl hid the fruits,so he would definitely jump at the opportunity to have his first of the day.
Karl:"a strawberry and banana smoothie,you want one?"

Quackity nodded,almost immediately getting out a glass From the cupboard and bringing it to Karl.
Karl:"wanna watch a movie together?"
Quackity:"I'm kinda playing fortnite right now..."
Karl looked at him,back at the blender,then back at Quackity.
Quackity:"....okay Fine.."
Karl smiled and stopped blending.

He opened the lid and poured a generous amount of the creamy smoothie into Quackitys glass before pouring the rest into his.
Quackity:"we should watch breaking bad!"
Karl:"but breaking bads so long....?"
Quackity walked over to the couch as he thought about it.
Quackity:"fight club?"
Karl:"how about ratatouille?"
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"that works"

Karl smiled,grabbed his glass,and joined Quackity on the couch.
Quackity didn't give Karl much space to sit on,
Carelessly laying down with his legs spread.
Karl sat down on the floor,back against the couch.
Karl took a sip of his smoothie as he looked up the movie on Netflix.
Quackity:"Damm this is good.."
Karl looked back at Quackity and scoffed.
Karl:"yeah? You like it?"
Quackity nodded,ready to drink the seconds half of his smoothie.