Pettiness (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 Angst?🃏
Song:
Ok,incase any German people r reading my stories...do you guys remember ever single mom having these thermo basket-bags growing up? Like every mom had one in a different color especially the soccer moms,pls tell me someone remembers

Karl sighed.
Karl:"it's just....I have a lot of shit going on right now.."
George nodded.
Karl:"it's was fun,I mean,it was so much more than fun it was fucking epic but I'm terrible at the whole 'casual sex' thing you know?"
He said looking at George with a worried look.
George just stared at Karl,not really paying attention.
They were in a restaurant,it was pretty fancy.
They were all being treated by their college for finishing the second exam season.

It was a pretty expensive restaurant but apparently some local rich people donated to the college since 70% of the students were dirt poor and they needed a cause to give too.
No one was complaining ofcourse,the food was nice and it felt really fancy.
The guys wore a suit,girls wore a dress,pretty standard.
But Karl couldn't fully enjoy his evening due to something else weighing on his mind.
Karl:"I just....I dunno man....I've never been in that type of relationship before..."

He said,hoping George will finally say something other than a half assed 'uh huh'.
George:"sorry...why is your definition of something being beyond fun 'epic'...?"
He said confused as he looked at Karl.
Karl rolled his eyes.
Karl:"can you fucking listen to me?"
George groaned annoyed.
George:"oh my god,I get it karl EVERYONE is inlove with you! Where's the problem?"
Karl:"that's not even what I'm saying? You are genuinely the worst friend I've ever had..."

George shrugged and smiled.
George:"dude all you do is complain about how likable you are,you talk about it like it's a curse"
Karl:"well it's not my fault your such a dick,no wonder people hate you"
George laughed.
George:"all I'm saying is....he really likes you,
I don't think there's anything you could do to make him dislike you....BUT you should also get the fuck over yourself? Your an adult,your in college,fuck around a bit,you know?"

Karl:"what do you mean..?"
He said puzzled as he leaned back on the back of the booth he was sitting in.
George:"you take shit way too seriously,loosen up a bit....if it works out-it works out,if it doesn't.....it doesn't! And that's literally just that!"
Karl looked down as he thought about it.
Karl:"your right....I should have fun!"
George:"yes! Your young,stop worrying about this whole 'is he the one?' Shit and just FUCK-"

"Hey guys"

Karl and George looked up at the person who just arrived at their table.
Speak of the devil,it was Quackity.
He was wearing a suit,and...there was someone next to him?
Karl:"oh...hey Lex"
George:"hey,we were just talking about you"
Karl looked at George annoyed before looking back up at Quackity.
Karl:"uhh,who's this?"
He smiled.
Quackity:"oh this is my date,jenn this is Karl and this is George!"

Karl's smiled faded.
Karl:"date?...thought you were going alone?"
He said while jenn shook his hand,although he didn't even look at her while she did it.
you could kinda hear the worry in his voice.
Quackity:"uh,well I was but...you know...
That would be really awkward"
Quackity said,knowing he was taunting him.
Karl's posture became uncomfortable as he scratched the back of his head.
Jenn was beautiful,she wore a tight red dress and her makeup was flawless.

Her arms were toned and her hair was slicked back,you could tell she went to the gym.
She was absolutely stunning,one of those girls Karl would probably have a crush on if he weren't gay.
She seemed so nice too,such an endearing smile.
Karl slowly shrugged.
Karl:"I- we came alone...thought we could be alone together?..."
Quackity:"um...."
Quackity looked around,not sure what to say.

Jen:"um- I think it's cool that you guys are here alone! Everyone here is just making out,
It's a corn fest,really"
She said,trying to lighten up the tension between Quackity and Karl.
George was just happy to watch.
She was so likable,Karl felt so bad for secretly despising her a bit.
Karl:"right....Quackity can I talk to you for a sec?"
Quackity:"uh,um...yeah"
He said,a bit caught off guard by Karl calling him Quackity instead of lex.

Karl got up and started walking through the crowd,not bothering to look back and check if Quackity could keep up with him.
He eventually ended up in the back of the restaurant.
It was dark outside,and there was a dumpster next to the door.
The light was flickering and it was pretty much empty.
Quackity followed him outside and Karl finally turned around.
Quackity:"what's up?"

Karl:"what's up? What WAS up was your dick in my ass yesterday- that's 'what's up'?!"
Quackity put his hands in his pockets,a cocky grin on his face.
Quackity:"so? You said we should keep it casual until you decide wether or not we should take the next step or not?"
Karl:"so in response to me telling you that I wanna think about it you just take some girl to the dinner?"
Karl asked while slightly raising his voice and coming closer.

He was visibly upset,like,very upset.
Quackity looked at him,realizing that this probably wasn't his best idea.
He started to feel bad and shifted his position,
Looking at the ground.
Quackity:"yeah?"
Karl:"what the FUCK Quackity?!"
Quackity looked at Karl,this was not how he expected him to react.
The whole "let's talk in private' thing was very predictable and what not but Quackity was kinda expecting Karl to take him somewhere private to suck him off or something.

Do the whole 'your mine' routine,or atleast tell him that seeing Quackity with someone else made him realize he wanted to take the next step in their relationship.
But I guess Quackity forgot that Karl wasn't an asshole,he was sentimental,and sensitive...
Quackity was just doing this to spite Karl and see if he cared enough,and he clearly did.
Quackity:"I'm...sorry,Karl..."
He said quietly.
Karl rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair.

He turned away from Quackity and went to go sit on the big dumpsters lid.
Quackity followed him,trying to play the fact that he struggled to get on the dumpster off like it was nothing.
Karl didn't care to laugh.
Quackity eventually got on and sat down next to Karl.
Karl looked down at his hands,fidgeting with them while sitting criss-cross-applesauce.

Karl:"I just said I needed some time to think about it...and you go and fuckin.....find some beautiful girl to take to the diner..and I didn't even say that I didn't wanna go with you I just said we shouldn't go as a date?-"
Quackity:"I know,im sorry....."
Karl looked at Quackity.
Karl:"do you like her more than me now?"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"what? Karl I literally paid her 20 bucks to Pretend to be my date"

Karl:"what?"
Karl chuckled,relived at what Quackity just revealed.
Quackity:"yeah! She's a film major and my roommates girlfriend so when I asked 'could you pretend to be my date to make my...fling jealous' she was like 'fuck yeah' "
Karl laughed.
Karl:"what? No way?"
Quackity nodded.

Quackity:"i....okay I'm not gonna lie because I might have told her that she could be a little rude to you to make you more jealous but she just couldn't do it!"
They laughed again.
Karl:"wow...she seems like a great girl.."
Quackity:"she is but...no one could ever replace you..."
Karl cringed as he groaned.
Karl:"ugh,corny..."
Quackity scoffed.

Quackity:"Even if you DONT wanna be boyfriend-boyfriend yet...I still wouldn't do that to you..."
Karl:"well...."
Karl tilted his head.
Karl:"you literally just did but I guess you have a point?"
Quackity rolled his eyes.