In a cramped tent (karlity) ♻️🔱

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️ DONNNNTTT CAREE if it's just a hj
Song: that one cartoon 'spat' sound effect
Hi guys,I know my uploads r rlly patchy nowadays,and I'm not gonna lie and say their gonna go back to being every day for every single day of the month for 3 months,
Unfortunately ☹️ but I'm glad I can still post

Quackity was in his tent.
It was dark outside,and he was in the middle of the woods.
Karl,corpse,George and Quackity decided to go on a trip to celebrate the end of their seconds college semester,but since they were in college,
They didn't have much money.
So corpse suggested that they take his car,a small old tent his parents had and just go camping.

They were skeptical at first,but desperately needed something to do,so why not?
Well,there was actually a lot of reasons why not.
1,it was scary.
2,it was wet.
3,it was cold.
4,it was in the middle of nowhere.
5,it was scary.
Quackity convinced Karl to go and that it wasn't half bad.

He was laying in their tent,it was a few feet behind his car so if they did end up getting too scared or too cold,they'll just dive home or sleep in the car.
Quackity was typing and essay on his laptop before he was caught off guard by the tents zipper opening.
Quackity jumped,but it was just Karl with a enthusiastic expression on his face,waiting for Quackity to ask him 'what's up'.
Quackity:"...what?"
He said annoyed.

Karl rolled his eyes by Quackitys underwhelming response before crawling inside of the small tent.
He took off his shoes and closed the zipper.
Karl:"I got burgers!"
He said,not letting Quackitys rudeness ruin his mood.
Quackitys face instantly lit up as he saw the Tupperware box in Karl's hand.
Quackity:"holy shit,from where?!"
Karl:"my mom made us some,she made yours with extra pickles"

Quackity grabbed a burger and immediately started to devour it.
Karl smiled at him,glad that he brightened his mood before he started to eat too.
They are in silence,enjoying their burgers for about 6 minutes before they were both done.
Quackity sighed and laid back on his pillow satisfied.
Quackity:"I love...your mom..."
Karl smiled and put the box away.
He got in the double sleeping bag before cuddling under the furry blanket.

Quackity smiled at him,going back to his essay.
Karl:"hey,why are you doing school work on our vacation?"
Karl asked as he got out his phone.
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"i just...really need to finish this before tomorrow...tomorrow we're gonna fish and I wanna have time for that"
Karl nodded.not showing much of a response since he was pre occupied with his phone now.
Karl:"are you fucking kidding me?.."

He said to himself after a few minutes of silence.
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"what's wrong?"
Karl:"corpse texted,he said that something came up and they'll be there at around 6AM...fuckin loser..."
Karl was clearly disappointed.
Quackity didn't care all to much,they were about to go to sleep and it was 6AM in 9 hours,so not that long?

Karl;"he had the big tent...AND the heater- AND he said he'd sleep in a tent with me"
He complained.
A little rude since he was now in a tent with Quackity but...whatever...I guess...
Quackity:"wait,so I'd have to share a tent with geo-?"
Karl:"dumb loser.."
Karl groaned loudly before turning away from Quackity to lay on his side.

He was pretty bummed out,wich kinda hurt Quackity feelings since he was the one who was there,not corpse?
But he chose not to say anything,since that would be really petty and embarrassing.
He turned back to his laptop and kept on writing.
Karl stayed silent for the next hour,then he stayed even more silent since he fell asleep.
Although Quackity was tired,he still had to finish this.

He ended up staying awake until 2 in the morning,when he was finally done.
Quackity was now laying on his side,hand over his mouth as he yawned.
He turned down the brightness and stared at his finished 30 page essay.
What now?
He was tired but....
Uh....
Hm....
Something was missing.

He's been using a bright light only inches away from his face to keep him awake these past few hours,so he do oubted he'll be able to instantly fall asleep.
Quackity actually knew for a fact that he'd fall asleep instantly the second he closes his laptop but going to sleep without jerking off first just seemed...weird.
He didn't think about it to long,he just opened porn hub and connected his headphones.
Quackity turned around to see if Karl was asleep.

He was still turned away,Quackity leaned over him to actually see his face and yeah,he was asleep.
Quackity silently cheered,excited to reward his hard work by busting a nut.
He turned on a random porn video and started palming himself.
He took a deep breath as he quickly did it harder.

Quackity tried to quietly unzip his part of the shared sleeping bag so he could see himself.
He pushed the blanket and sleeping bag off of him and looked down at his forming erection.
His position was a little awkward since he was In a comically small tent with another person right next to him.
It was a good thing Karl was asleep,since this would be awkward if he wasn't..
Quackity groaned and got it out,wrapping his hand around it.

He sped up his hand,hoping this wouldn't take too long and he'd eventually get a hand Kramp.
He groaned,while he tried to be quiet,it didn't really work that well.
Quackity squeezed his eyes shut,breathing heavily.
He didn't care about the porn,he just like the moans.
Quackity turned on his back,facing the 'roof' of the tent.
His lower back arched as he groaned,getting a little loud.

Quackity:"f-fuck!~...."
He whimpered and sped up,feeling himself get close.
Quackity:"f..fucK...Karl~..."
Quackity looked confused by himself,why would he moan that???
He tried to shake it off.
Quackity:"f—fuCk!~"
Now all he could think about was Karl,but why did it make him even hornier?
Quackity arched his back and rolled his head back.

Whimpering,moaning,groaning,you name it.
Quackity:"f—fUcK!~-"
"Are you seriously jerking off?"
Quackity opened his eyes and looked at Karl who had his head turned to him.
Quackity quickly stopped,making him squirm and twitch,basically edging himself.
He quickly covered himself with the blanket.
Quackity:"w-what the fuck?! I thought you were asleep!"
He said,clearly disturbed.

Karl turned his whole body around,now facing Quackity.
Karl:"i was,until you decided to start moaning like a little bitch"
Karl laughed.
Quackity felt his cheeks get red.
Quackity:"....sorry..I'll stop..."
Karl looked him up and down curiously.
He put his head on Karl's chest before putting his hand on it too.

Cuddling was nice and all but....Quackity was kinda trying to jerk off right now?
Quackity looked at him confused,Karl was getting comfortable.
Karl:"...where were you even gonna nut? On the roof of the tent? On your self?.."
He thought out loud as he slowly removed the blanket,making Quackitys edging erection pop out.
Karl smiled as he watched it twitch in the air.

Quackity breathed heavily,hoping that Karl was about to jerk him.
Karl held it and brushed him thumb over his dick slit,making more Precum come out.
Quackity whimpered,getting more and more turned on by Karl just staring at it in awe.
Karl wrapped his hand around it and slowly stroked it down to the base.
Quackity:"mh~..."
Quackity quietly whimpered.
Karl's smiled widened,but Quackity didn't see.

He started to stroke him,slightly twisting his wrist with every stroke.
Quackity tried to stop squirming but he couldn't,he was almost finished.
Quackity:"k-Karl~..."
He whined.
Karl sped up,like really sped up.
Quackity:"k-kaRl- whAt thE fuCk?!—"
Karl abruptly stopped making Quackity almost immediately arch his back and shoot out.
Karl:"oops.."

He watched it squirt out like Mayo in a tube,
But way funnier.
Quackity froze up as he climaxed before his body gave up.
He breathed heavily,not expecting to finish that quickly.
It landed right back where it came from a little on his sweater.
Karl:"that wasn't supposed to happen,I was gonna edge you..."
He said like it was a completely normal thing to say to someone you've just jerked off in a tent.

Quackity:"your a fuckin freak..."
Karl sat up and looked at him.
Quackity slightly sat up too,preparing himself incase Karl was planning to punch him or bite his cock off.
Karl leaned down and started to lick the cum off of him.
Quackity rolled his head back with a smirk,
This was a situation he never saw himself being in.

It was ironic,but he definitely wasn't complaining.
Karl licked off any drip of cum on and around Quackitys tip.
Karl:"fuck,you taste good..."
He said under his breath,getting a little carried away.
Karl looked at him.
Karl:"want a blowjob?"