My girlfriends ex (karlity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 maybe sorta lime? Idk
Song:
This was supposed to be smut....so,the more you know 💫

Karl was at a house party with his girlfriend.
They were standing at the mini bar,trying to have fun.
Karl wasn't into it,his girlfriend was on his ass,
The party was kinda centered around her since most people there were part of her frat,and Karl just wasn't in the mood to get drunk.
He sat on the tall stool,watching his girlfriend mix a terrible drink for herself.
Ashley:"babe,can you atleast pretend to have fun?"
She said annoyed.

Karl sighed and forced a smile.
Karl:"not really..."
Ashley:"sometimes I feel like your just...praying for my downfall,this is MY night! Suck it up,get wasted and act like you give a shit,will you?"
Karl looked at her with dead eyes before resting his head back in his hand.
His girlfriend,Ashley,held a red plastic cup infront of him.
Karl:"no thanks,I'm sober-"
Ashley:"it's just vodka?-"

Karl:"ash,you know I quit drinking-"
Ashley:"it's not like it was gonna last long anyway? Who cares if your 'sober' it was never even an addiction in the first place?-"
Karl:"I literally drowned in your pool-"
Ashley:"just fucking drink!"
Karl looked at her,thinking about ways he'd kill her.
But he then realized he needed to get those thoughts out of his system,so he took the cup.

His blonde girlfriend smiled and took a shot.
Karl swayed the cup around,a little thing of tinsel from his girlfriends hair was in it.
Maybe he should just let loose and forget the fact that he hated his girlfriend?
Ashley:"how do I look?"
Karl looked up,snapping out of his intrusive thoughts as she brushed her blonde hair aside to show off her low cut,purple glitter top.

Karl genuinely didn't care,he didn't care about the size of her tits,or how blonde her hair was,
Or what a desirable figure she had,and why would he? It all didn't matter since he had a personality of a 2000s wannabe movie mean girl.
Karl:"gorgeous,as ever."
He said with -5 energy.
But someone caught his eye,walking in the crowd up to the mini bar.
His girlfriend instantly caught on and turned to Karl.

Ashley:"fuck,it's my ex! Just- pretend like you like him!"
She said quickly before her ex approached the two.
Quackity:"hey,what's up guys!"
He said with a energetic 'i don't actually care' smile.
Karl smiled,ironically that was his first genuine smile of the night.
He liked Quackity, Quackity was a cool dude,
He was lucky enough to have broken up with Ashley a few weeks ago before Karl somehow got entangled with her.

Karl:"we're having an awesome time at this awesome party with our AWESOME beverages!"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"i bet you are!"
Ashley:"we are,what are you doing here?"
Quackity shrugged.
He responded to Ashley's question while Karl admired his outfit.
All black,like the snarky character in an apocalypse movie that eventually dies at the end with their last words being a one liner like 'see you on the other side'.

Karl had on a shirt and a dark brown flannel over it.
Karl felt something lightly hit his chest.
Karl looked around,he didn't realize he was zoning out.
He looked at his girlfriend,who was the one that nudged him.
She looked at him and mouthed the word 'laugh'.
Karl awkwardly chuckled,assuming that Ashley made a terrible joke and needed him to hype her up.

Quackity:"wow man,I had no idea you think homophobia is funny."
Karl:"wait,what?-"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"ash,your new boyfriend is ADORABLE,I mean,where did you find this guy?!"
He said as he reached over to Karl and cupped his face,moving it around like he was about to line him up.
Quackity smirked at him before Ashley smacked his hand away.

Ashley:"don't touch my boyfriend you f-ggot."
Oh yeah,Quackity came out after he broke up with Ashley.
Quackity held his hands up in defeat,but not taking her seriously.
Karl wasn't even sure if he should defend Quackity or not,it's not like they took her serious anyway.
Quackity:"well anyway,since I'd much rather be sucking someone's dick right now,can you just give me the keys?"
Ashley rolled her eyes and got a pare of small keys from her back pocket before giving them to Quackity.

Karl wasn't sure why she was giving Quackity her keys,he was probably still checking Quackity out when they discussed that.
Ashley:"Karl,go with him to make sure he doesn't steal anything"
Karl:"uh,alright.."
Karl got up and stood next to Quackity,ready to go wherever Quackity was going just to get away from his girlfriend.
Ashley gave karl a kiss on the cheek before Quackity dragged him away.
Karl:"wait- where are we going?"

Quackity:"we're going to your girlfriends room..weren't you listening?"
Karl slowly shook his head as they walked up the stairs.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"don't worry,I just need to grab a few things"
Quackity said before stopping infront of Ashley's room.
He got out the keys,now it made sense.
Ashley kept her door locked during partys so no one steals her stuff.

This was already so much better than the party.
Quackity unlocked the door,they walked into her room and closed it again.
Karl:"you better not steal anything!"
Quackity looked back at him and scoffed.
Quackity:"yeah,like you'd care"
Karl chuckled as Quackity walked around the room,looking for something.
Quackity:"how'd you even end up with her?"
Karl:"I could ask you the same thing?!"

Quackity:"well...we went to a party,we hooked up and then she just started acting like we've been boyfriend and girlfriend for months...she was nice at first but then...well,you know"
Karl slowly nodded as he zoned out again.
Karl:"right..."
Quackity:"what about you?"
Karl:"oh,uhh,well I was tutoring her in English,we hooked up and..yeah basically the same thing happened"
Quackity laughed and looked at Karl.

Quackity:"YOU hooked up with ash?....you don't seem like the type.."
Karl shrugged.
Karl:"I was trying something new..?"
Quackity smiled and got something out of his ex girlfriends cupboard before he laid down on her bed.
Karl followed,they laid down from each side of the bed,facing the ceiling.
Quackity popped open the little hello kitty mint case to reveal a few pre rolled joints.

Quackity took one out and pointed it to Karl.
Quackity:"you want one?"
Karl:"oh,no thanks,I'm kinda trying to stay away from that stuff.."
Quackity:"oh shit,really?"
Quackity put the joint back in the box and put the box in his back pocket.
Quackity:"my bad then,sorry..."
He chuckled.
And that was the difference between him and Ashley.
Karl slowly smiled at him.
Karl:"no worries.."

Quackity smiled back.
Quackity:"isn't a party like...the last place you wanna be at when your trying to 'stay away from that stuff'?-"
Karl:"well yeah but...ash dragged me here,she says I should just shut up and get wasted"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"yup,sounds like her....soooo! When are you gonna break up with her? PLEASE tell me I can watch!"
Karl:"what? Why would I.....?"

Karl looked at Quackity confused,but Quackity had no idea if Karl was joking or not so he just laughed.
Quackity:"uhh,cause she's a terrible person? And she sucks? And she's probably cheating? And she li-"
Karl:"okay okay! I'll...ofcourse I'll break up with her I just don't know when?..."
Quackity:"dude,break up with her NOW! Literally anytime ever,I broke up with her and then started having gay sex,bro......I'm telling you it's a whole 'nother world.."
Karl scoffed.

Karl:"and where would I start that?"
Quackity:"well you could start with me,I'd treat you better anyway.."
He said as he fidgeted with his jacket.
Karl smiled.
Karl:"flirting with your ex girlfriends new boyfriend...very unethical"
Quackity scoffed and looked at him.
Quackity:"who Said im flirting? Maybe I'm just engaging in small talk with my ex girlfriends new boyfriend?"
Karl:"right,small talk..."

It was silent for a few seconds,Karl wanted to see how long it would take for Quackity to flirt again.
Quackity:"-all I Said was 'Id treat you better',
Is that not a normal thing you say to...a guy who's dating your ex?"
Karl shook his head.
Karl:"not as far as I know"
Quackity shrugged.
They looked at each other.
It was quiet.
Karl:"is it weird that I'm more attracted to you than I've ever been to ash?"
Karl scoffed.

Quackity:"well...i Wouldn't say it's weird,but it's really gay"
They laughed.
Karl:"fair enough.."
Quackity sighed,he started to undo his belt.
Quackity:"wanna go downstairs and get wasted with your girlfriend?"
Karl shook his head,trying to contain his smile.
Quackity:"wanna stay here and hook up?"
Karl smirked.
They sat up and pulled each other closer.
Quackity kicked his boots off while karl just took off his flannel.
He wore converse,so taking them off would take ages.
They both undid eachothers pants before Quackity got on top of Karl.