Porn rehearsal (karlity) 🔱

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱
Song:
The thing with literally ALL of my lime stories is that their supposed to be smut,but when I'm abt to write the smut I get a DIFFERENT smut idea that I work on so the story ends up being lime

Karl was walking through a film set,looking for one specific trailer..
Karl was an actor,well....not a real one,but an adult one.
Karl Jacobs,pretty popular name in the gay porn industry.
Although Karl posted his content on onlyfans,
and most of it was solo work,He was still considered a 'porn star'.
But today was a special day,he was on the **** film set and had a rehearsal to get to.

For the first and probably last time ever,Karl was gonna branch out and collab with another adult star,Quackity.
He's seen a few of his videos,he was a little more known than Karl so karl was pretty nervous.
Sure,he had the bravery to post nudes of himself on the internet from the comfort of his own home but going outside? Having scripted sex with a stranger? Unusual...

Karl's eyes eventually caught the 'Quackity' sign outside of a beige trailer.
Karl took a deep breath and walked over to the trailer.
He went up the stairs and tightly held it in his hand before knocking.
"Come in!"
Karl opened the door and immediately smiled.
He looked around until he saw Quackity,laying at the end of the trailer on the small bed.
He wore comfortable clothes and sat there like he didn't give a shit.

Quackity:"karllllll!"
He yelled with a big smile.
Karl awkwardly scoffed and closed the door behind him.
Karl:"hi,good morning.."
Quackity laughed obnoxiously,not bothering to fix his posture.
Karl walked over to the bed and held his hand out for Quackity to shake.
Quackity looked at him confused as he sat up straight and shook his hand.

Quackity:"damm,alright..."
Karl sat down on the very small bed,not sure what to do or how to mention their rehearsal.
Quackity leaned to the side to get a drink out of his mini fridge.
Quackity:"you want anything? Soda? Beer? A tomato?"
Karl:"uh,no I'm okay,thanks.."
Karl smiled politely as Quackity got out a pink crush can for himself.
He laid the script down and cracked it open,
You could hear it fizz.
Karl really regretted not asking for a soda,
You could hear it was Ice cold.

He didn't have the guts to ask him though,so he just watched Quackity drink it.
Quackity put the can down and picked up the script.
Quackity:"so,number 3 on onlyfans this month huh? You really know how to work it!"
Karl scoffed as his cheeks got a little red.
Karl:"i mean,yeah I guess so-"
Quackity:"dude,i checked out your content before you came here- great stuff man! I mean really,you've only been in this business for a month and your like,already everyone's favorite twink"

Karl was getting a little overwhelmed by Quackity praising him.
He felt that Quackity was superior to him,he was more professional,more experienced,more of everything...and him praising Karl right before rehearsing porn? This sex was about to be awesome....
Karl:"s-so anyway-"
Quackity:"holy shit,your gorgeous- sorry,i didn't wanna interrupt you but you have really nice eyes! Like a.....deer?"
Karl tucked some hair strands behind his ear as he looked down and covered half of his face with his script.

Quackity laughed,he was so energetic,he just said whatever came to mind without even hesitating.
He didn't expect him to be like this,Karl expected him to get to fuckin and then go,
But the crazy thing was that Quackity wasn't even flirting,he was genuinely just a nice guy.
Quackity:"sorry sorry! Let's get to the script.."
Karl smiled at Quackity before they both looked down at their papers.
Quackity:"so I think we're supposed to be playing two office coworkers who get locked in their firm at night and then end up hooking up"

Karl nodded.
Karl:"so I think I'm Roy and your jim"
Quackity nodded and started to read.
Quackity:" jim walks into the office,he looks around but only sees Roy at his desk,jim walks over to Roy and says 'where is everybody?'"
Karl:" Roy responds 'they all left,i guess we both had to stay back to work overtime'"
Quackity:"yeah,no wonder they met YOU hang back,dweeb!'- wait,why am I calling you a dweeb? What adult says 'dweeb'?"
Karl shrugged.

Karl:"this script kinda sucks.."
Quackity sighed and went back to reading.
Quackity:" 'Quackity lightly shoves Karl'"
Karl:" 'Karl doesn't do anything,letting Quackity belittle him until he eventually yelled 'STOP!'"
Quackity flinched at Karl's scream.
Karl:"fuck,too loud?"
Quackity:"what the- YES that was too loud- the fuck is wrong with you?!"
Karl laughed.
Karl:"sorry..just trying to commit to the script.."

Quackity shakes his head with a grin.
Quackity:" 'Quackity notices the bag of candy on Karl's desk,he puts his hand on Karl's cheek and lightly caresses it'..."
Quackity read focused as his hand did what it was told.
Karl felt Quackitys cold hand caress his right cheek,Quackity didn't even look at him.
Karl's heart started to race,he clearly wasn't cut out for this line of work since this is basically just roleplay.

Quackity:" 'Quackity slid his thumb over Karl's bottom lip before Karl lightly opened his mouth,letting Quackity in' "
Quackity looked up from his script to see if Karl was ok with him sticking his thumb in his mouth.
Karl nodded.
Quackity:"safeword is pineapple,ok? Just incase things get a little weird,alright? I know this is your first time acting out a script with a stranger"
Karl just nodded again,but Quackity didn't continue reading.

Karl was just staring at him so Quackity scoffed and lightly pushed him with his foot.
Quackity:"dude,your turn."
Karl:"oh,sorry..."
Karl looked down at his script.
Karl:" 'Karl looked up at Quackity and mumbles 'Roy,what are you doing?~...'"
Quackity:" 'well we're here alone,and I could think of a few things that are much more fun than paperwork' he said before putting his thumb in Jim's mouth'- wait,no foreplay,no nothing? Who wrote this script?!"

Karl stared at Quackity as he ranted,he was so turned on he didn't even wanna talk.
Quackity:"dude,these directors don't even care about their content anymore,they know that the porn could be the worst porn you'll ever see and these porn addicts are still gonna beat off to it,like-?!"
Karl:"your finger should be in my mouth."
Karl interrupted,making Quackity snap out of it.
He looked at Karl.
Quackity:"what?"

Karl:"the script says you put your finger in my mouth,like,right now."
Quackity took a quick look at the script and then back at Karl.
Quackity:"oh,my bad Karl,got a little carried away there..."
Quackity put his Thumb in Karl's mouth,Karl tried to hide the fact that he was really horny at this point.
Quackity looked down at his script.
Quackity:"i think your supposed to take it deeper"

Quackity spoke like he's done this 37 times already,because he did.
Karl slightly opened his mouth more,allowing Quackity to push it in even more.
Quackity:"a little more.."
Karl opened his mouth more,his breathing getting heavier.
Quackity:"just a Little deeper,Karl..."
He said quietly,now focused on this too.
Karl slightly choked as Quackity pushed it in even more.
Quackity:"good job.."
Wow.

Karl didn't say anything,he wanted to see if begging was necessary.
Quackity scoffed and put the script down.
Quackity:"that dude you always fuck on your only fans is one lucky guy..."
Karl still didn't respond,he just enjoyed the taste of Quackity in his mouth.
He started to drool,lightly sucking on it.
Quackity shifted his position as he pushed his index finger in too,the more the merrier?
He felt his sweatpants get tighter.
It was quiet,but that was ok.

Just a small trailer filled to the brim with sexual tension.
Quackity pushed in another finger and started palming himself.
Karl's cheeks were starting to puff up,he started to jerk himself off over his pants.
Quackity:"fuck~...."
Quackity pulled his dick out and started jerking off,getting in a more comfortable position.