Freinds forever (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song:
Anyone else kinda lose empathy for people who force people to care abt them just bc their mentally ill lmao...like I legit saw this persons message board today and they said smt like 'good night' and like 4 MINUTES LATER they responded to themselves saying 'if no one answer I'm gonna c*t' like BRO WHAT??

Karl was sitting at his computer desk,listening to music.
He kicked his feet back and forth,not paying much attention to what was going on until he heard a specific word come out of his teachers mouth.
"New student!"
Karl looked at the front of the class,taking one earbud out to get a better listen.
His teacher stood in the front,next to her was a short boy,clearly the new student.

He had black,slightly long hair,styled in a swoop across his forehead,peak 2010 hairstyle.
He wore a black shirt with some kind of band name on it,it was against the schools dress code but how would he even know that?
All that paired with vans and black straight leg pants,he stood there awkwardly as the class stared him down.
Ms.appletree:"so this is Quackity! Our newest addition to the class,let's all give him a warm round of applause!"

The class clapped,Quackity just continued to awkwardly look down.
The teacher slightly leaned down to his level and put her hand on his shoulder.
Ms.appletree:"why don't you go sit next to Karl over there?"
Quackity looked up to the direction his teacher was pointing him too,right inbetween the eyes.
Karl looked at him as he put his earbud back in.

Quackity walked over to Karl and sat down in the spare chair next to him before the teacher continued to instruct the class on their computer assignment.
Quackity looked at Karl before he said something.
Karl stared at him,his hair,his facial features,
his mannerism,his posture,the little dots sprinkled over his face that made Karl want to connect to them with a glitter pen.

Quackity was pretty,he was....aesthetically pleasing to the eye? Wich karl would realize was the perfect way to describe him as he got older.
But karl wasn't allowed to say that out loud,or else he'll just get shoved into lockers again.
Although karl was enjoying his music,Quackity actually seemed like an interesting person.
Karl was intrigued,so he took his earbuds out.
Quackity stopped talking confused.

Quackity:"were you listening to music the whole time I was talking? did you even hear anything I said?"
Karl:"I'm sorry?"
Quackity:"sorry for what?"
Quackity judged him with a nasty look.
Karl:"I'm sorry as in 'i wasn't listening to you just now'.."
Quackity scratched the back of his head.
Quackity:"um....it's fine? I'm Quackity"

Quackity put his hand out for karl to shake,
Karl felt a big smile appear on his face,he hasn't smiled in days,wich everyone but him noticed.
Karl was excited that someone wanted to touch him,someone who didn't think he'd give them the 'fairy disease'.
He shook it,trying to keep calm but his leg was already bouncing up and down.
Karl:"pleasure to make you acquaintance! I'm karl Jacobs!"

He said in a slight British accent.....he was going through a bit of a phase right now...
Quackity:"wow,are you British?"
Karl's smiling stopped,he looked at Quackity like he'd punch him if he found out he wasn't actually British.
Karl felt his eyes get a bit watery.
Karl:"i....."
He trailed off and let go of Quackitys hand.
Quackity noticed that karl got weirdly uncomfortable by that question,so he tried to make it better.

Quackity:"b-because im British too!"
He said,also in an accent.
Karl:"i- are you really?"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"no way bro! I'm just messing with you!"
Karl smiled,he felt a pink blush fill his cheeks,
He felt honored that Quackity was engaging in 'shananigans ' with him.
He laughed.
Karl:"you coulda fooled me!"
He said,not noticing that he quit the accent.
Quackity smiled.

Quackity:"what music were you listening to?"
Karl:"oh,um"
Karl pulled up his YouTube tab.
Karl:"b-word lasagna clean version by pewdiepie!"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"i love bitch lasagna!"
Karl froze again.
How am I supposed to tell him he's going to hell for that? Karl thought.
Karl didn't say anything,he just awkwardly laughed.
What a rush..

Quackity:"why are you even allowed to listen to music?"
Karl:"oh,um...the teacher says it's because I'm special,helps me...be more aware of my surroundings,you know?"
Quackity:"dang,i wish I was special!"
Karl tilted his head.
Karl:"you are? My mom says everyone is special in their own way"
Quackity smiled.
He looked around the class.
Quackity:"how come your the only one without a partner here?"

Quackity just kept on hitting him with these awkward questions.
Karl:"oh...um...well according to them in a nerd,gay,freak-"
Quackity:"did you know gay means happy?"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"excuse me?"
Quackity:"yeah,I mean if gay means happy,
I'm super GAY!"

Quackity laughed loudly.
Karl looked around,everyone was looking at him,but Quackity didn't care.
He just smiled,proud of himself for that awesome zinger.
Karl smiled,he knew that he would do everything in his power to keep Quackity as a friend for as long as possible.

10 years later

Quackity was Walking up the stairs of his apartment,a white semi-see through bag with Chinese takeout in it.
He walked to the door of 'his' aka his roomates room and opened it.
Quackity:"surprise!!"
He shouted enthusiastically at Karl,but Karl didn't even flinch.
Karl was sitting in his gaming chair,his feet up against his chest looking at something on his computer like he was hypnotized.

Quackity sighed and walked inside.
Quackity:"oh my goodness Quackity,I missed you so muchhh..."
He imitated Karl under his breath as he took off his jacket.
Karl:"yeah yeah.."
Quackity walked over to Karl and looked at him.
It was silent for a few more seconds before Karl got annoyed at his presence,whined and shooed Quackity away with his hand.
Quackity:"uh?!- don't shoo me?!"
Quackity said offended.

He looked at Karl's screen,Karl was staring at a picture of him and Quackity from when they first met.
It was taken on a Nintendo DS,they were both 11 or 12 and after Quackity met karl for the first time,he was invited over to his house.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"Holy shit we looked stupid..."
Karl:"im trying to figure out what shirt I'm wearing..."
He said irritated,making it clear that that was what he was so fed up with.

Quackity squinted at the picture.
Quackity:"it's obviously a Ben 10 shirt?"
Karl gasped and leaned back in his chair like this was insane classified information.
He laughed at himself and groaned.
Karl:"Jesus,that took me like 40 minutes to figure out..."
Quackity laughed and ruffled his hair.
Karl smiled,finally.
Quackity put the take out on the desk,Karl looked at him.
Karl:"you brought takeout?!"

Quackity:"how are you only now noticing this?"
Karl squealed and took out his order,the white box with an X on it.
He opened it and immediately started eating,
Using the plastic that was included in the bag.
Quackity smiled,glad that Karl was feeling better.
He leaned down and pushed his hair back to kiss his forehead.
Quackity:"I love you.."
Karl:"stop being gay"
Karl said with a full mouth of chop suey.

Quackity leaned down next to Karl until Karl eventually kissed him on his cheek.
It was half assed since he was far more invested in his food right now,but Quackity wouldn't complain.
Karl was just happy that he was able to keep Quackity his best freind for such a long time.