robbing a gas station for a ps5 (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: hotel music
Hi hi hi
I watched the movie 'burn' with Josh hutcherson and suki Waterhouse,its a great movie I recommend 👩🏻‍🚀
IF ANYONE SAW THE TITLE BEING 'fart title' NO YOU DIDNYT

Quackity was about to work the late shift at the gas station.
He stood outside it,cigarette in one hand and his phone in the other.
It was dark outside,and the roads weren't too busy.
It was a small town after all,there wasn't much to do on a Wednesday night.
Quackity inhaled the smoke,scrolling on Instagram not really too busy until someone banged on the window behind him.

Quackity flinched and looked behind him.
It was George,his coworker.
Eager to clock out,he mouthed the words 'get in here' before going back behind the counter.
Quackity groaned and turned his phone off,not too excited but atleast it was warm inside.
He threw the cigarette on the floor,not bothering to put it out before he approached the automatic doors and heard a chime.
He was hit with a warm wave of air,coming from the ac above him.
George:"your five minutes late."

He said in a bitchy tone,obviously not pleased.
Quackity:"so?"
George:"so,I wanted to clock out five minutes ago."
Quackity rolled his eyes and started walking to the back.
He entered and took off his jacket,hanging it up on the wall.
He grabbed his name tag and pinned it onto the dark red vest he was wearing.
He was officially ready to work! Even though he really didn't want to.

Quackity put his other belongings into his locker before punching in and going back into the store.
George already had all his stuff,ready to leave asap.
Quackity:"you can go,I clocked out for you"
George:"really? Thanks"
George said confused as he was already on his way out.
Quackity smiled,he in fact,did not clock out for George.
George:"good night!"
Quackity:"night"
He said,already bored.

Quackity got behind the counter,now the only one in the store.
It was quiet,but that's how he liked it.
He sat down on the little spinning stool before getting out his phone,ready to do absolutely nothing for the next 4 hours.
He propped his phone up against the cash register,letting 'breaking bad' play as he turned around to make himself a wild Cherry slushy.
The night was slowly getting better and better,
Peace and quiet,a red slushy,the store all to himself,it was beautiful.

Quackity kicked his feet back and forth,
Enjoying his little crime show until about and hour into his shift,someone came in.
He heard the sliding doors chime,he looked up to see who was there.
It was just some guy,looked like he was the same age as Quackity,wore a dark blue hoodie and some black jeans,a black backpack on his back.
Brown fluffy hair,looked kinda messy.

The guy looked at Quackity,making eye contact for no longer than a second before quickly looking down.
He was pretty cute,but Quackity definitely didn't have the energy to flirt with some twink tonight.
Besides,he looked like he might be on something anyway.
Quackity turned his show off and put his 4th refill of wild Cherry slushy aside,ready to show less than the bare minimum of hospitality to this customer.

But coincidentally,the customer was taking his sweet time.
He was just kinda...lurking?
Slowly walking around the store,not making a sound or really doing anything.
Quackity stared at him,he stopped behind a shelf where Quackity couldn't see him,
He was obviously shoplifting.
Quackity could tell because he wasn't making eye contact and the rustling was pretty loud.
Although the 'thief' put it back in shame since he wasn't able to hide it in his sleeve.

Quackity frowned to himself,how could someone be so....unable?
I mean,it was sad,honestly.
Grow a pear? Shoplift the airhead,it's not that hard?
Quackity just watched,invested in this dudes ability to be awkward without doing anything at all as he did another lap around the small store.
A long 4 minutes later,the man finally grabbed a pare of gummy worms and something else before walking to the counter.