Highschool reunion (karlity) 🃏

Karl x Quackity
Angst🃏
Song: bbl drizzy
This was supposed to be really passionate smut but...somehow ended up really sad so..
Angst it is😝

Karl looked down at the corn dog he was holding in his Left hand,A worried Expression on his face.
"Karl?"
Karl snapped out of his thoughts,all of a sudden,the early 2010s Music started playing again.
He looked up at his wife.
?:"what's wrong?"
Karl:"i don't think i want this corn dog anymore..."
His wife looked at him annoyed.

?:"karl,are you fucking serious."
Karl shrugged.
?:"you've been bugging me about wanting a corn dog ALL morning and now you don't want it?!"
Karl laughed.
Karl:"it looks weird!"
?:"i hate you.."
They laughed.
Karl and his wife were standing in the middle of the gym,decorated like a school dance and surrounded by a bunch of other adults who used to go here,it was a Highschool reunion.

It's been 10 years since Karl graduated,and he now had a completely different life.
He was married,had a kid,had a nice house,
He was the spitting image of the textbook happily married American dream.
Life was good,life moved on but....he was excited to see all of his old friends and teachers.
?:"should we go do shots with the jocks?-"
"KARL JACOBS?"
Karl immediately turned his head in the direction of his name being called.

He knew exactly who this was.
He heard 'his' laugh come closer and closer until he carelessly pushed a couple aside to stand infront of Karl.
Quackity:"as i live and breath?!-"
Karl:"Quackity!"
Karl gasped,they immediately hugged each other.
Karl had a huge smile on his face,he hasn't seen Quackity since they split up to go to different Colleges.

They Held each other like they were in broke back Mountain before eventually pulling away.
Karl:"I can't believe you made it!"
Quackity:"dude,ofcourse! Cant Miss out on a Chance to See all These people again?"
They were clearly Happy to see each other...
In Spirit?
Karl looked Quackity up and down.
He still kinda dressed like he used too in high school,mostly black clothing but he pulled it off.
He cut his hair into more of a mullet,wich Karl didn't expect him to pull off so well.

He was still wearing that fucking beanie,
A beanie pared with a hoodie under a thick jacket and a Pare of black jeans.
Karl could tell Quackity was staring him down too,but he didn't seem pleased...
Karl took his hand off of his shoulders and backed up so he could do a little spin for him.
Quackity,as always,couldn't hide his confusion.
Quackity:"why do you look so.....Square? Like why do you look so Upper middle Class-Like"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"because I am Upper middle class? I got a really good job,a kid and speaking of..."

Karl got Next to his wife and put his arm around her waist.
Karl:"a wife!"
Quackity looked at them for a few seconds.
They did make a pretty cute couple.
Quackity:"uh....wow! As if your...married! With a fuckin kid and a- woman?"
Quackity tried to say the things coming to mind while also trying to make sense.
They looked at Quackity confused.
Karl:"um..anyways,her names Ashley,we met on College"
Quackity smiled and shook her hand.

Quackity:"so nice to meet you! College sweethearts,huh?"
She nodded with a polite smile.
She had brown hair and a gorgeous face,
Beautiful smile too.
Quackity:"yeah,me and Karl used to fuck ALL the time in high school!"
He laughed like it was actually funny.
Karl's wife awkwardly laughed along while looking at Karl unsure.
Karl just smiled uncomfortably.
Karl:"he- he's just Joshin!"

Ashley laughed Like that made it funny.
Quackity wasnt really sure what to do right now.
He just kinda stood there,it felt weird.
Him and Karl were best freinds,they stuck together Like glue in middle school and high school,until things developed and....it turned into more.
They hung out every single day,Quackity would spend Nights in a row at Karl's house,
And Karl would do the same.