Friends to lovers (karlity) ♻️🔱

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️ lime🔱
Song:
Did someone say friends to lovers?
Sorry,did someone say friends to lover to ass eating smut? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 (I'm not even gonna lie to you this smut DOES end on a cliffhanger BUT I'm gonna try and finish it😭)

Karl was in his room,sitting on his bed.
Today was the night,today was the night Karl was gonna come out to his best friend.
Karl was nervous,he'd say he wasn't sure how this was gonna go but he spent the last two weeks planning this.

Step 1: call his best friend aka. Quackity over for a movie night,if he doesn't wanna watch a movie Karl will bribe him with weed.

Step 2: get intimate,like 90% of every other sleep over they've had since they were children,it would almost always end in some sort of deep conversation or opening up about something- therefore giving Karl the chance to come out.

Step 3: Quackity accepts Karl's coming out and validates his feeling while also appreciating his vulnerability.

Step 4: spend the rest of the night cuddling,
Knowing that he was successfully come out and will be accepted by his best friend.

Step 5 (improbable) : ride Quackity if it turns out he's gay too.

And if all fails,plan B: choke Quackity with a pillow if he refuses to accept him.

Karl was nervous,but he knew Quackity was going to accept him.
Quackity was the gayest straight person to ever exist,he's know for over 10 years now- but still.
It was nerve-racking,telling your friend such a 'friendship changing'  thing about yourself.
Karl sighed,but he was confident that this was gonna work.
He finally texted Quackity at exactly 10:37 PM.

Quackity👻

K:
Hey
Come over now

Q:
Ok

That was easy.
Well what do you except after 10+ years of friendship.
Karl sighed and put his phone down.
He had already set up everything,snacks,
purple LED lights under his bed,the room being basically completely dark other than the two big windows that had the moonlight shine through them a bit.
It would take Quackity about 25 minutes to get there so Karl decided to take a shower to pass the time.....no other reason?

Time flew by and before he knew it,there was a knock on his windows.
Karl didn't bother to walk out since he knew he left them open for Quackity,so he finished putting on his vanilla scented edible perfume for...no reason at all? Before walking out of the bathroom in his sweatpants and a white towel on his head.
He looked at Quackity who was on the floor.
Karl:"what are you Doing?"
Quackity looked up at him.

Quackity:"I'm eating steak- what does it look like I'm doing,I obviously fell down??"
Karl rolled his eyes and grabbed a sweater from his desk.
Quackity got up from the floor.
Quackity:"so dark in here....do you have weed?"
Karl shook his head as he dried it with his towel.
Karl:"no? I don't wanna get drugged?"
Quackity:"what?"

Karl:"haven't you heard about the fentanyl outbreak in Wisconsin?"
Quackity rolled his eyes and got on the bed.
Quackity:"oh my god..."
Karl:"it's real! Corpses weed got laced and he LITERALLY had to go to the hospital!"
Quackity:"yeah because he PURPOSELY took fentanyl? HES the one who laced it?!"
Karl scoffed in annoyance before he sat down on the bed.
His bed wasn't a twin,it was a regular wooden bed next to his desk.

The parallel wall had his TV and the two big windows behind it,but Quackity and Karl had enough space.
Karl sat up against his pillows while Quackity sat with his legs open,already eating the popcorn Karl had put out.
Karl:"still,I don't trust it...I heard it makes you shit yourself"
Quackity looked at him with disgust before going back to eating his popcorn.
Quackity:"what are we watching?"