When he a freak but your tummy hurts (karlity) 💠🔗

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 slightly sexual 🔗
Song: this is a part two to 'robbing a gas station bla bla bla'
So I saw this video yesterday of someone making fun of a dnf webtoon,and it kinda made me think like 'damm...maybe I should stop doing this shit so I don't end up having to delete my account or something'

Quackity was at a Valentine's Party.
It was kinda weird,it was like a house party but in the parking lot of an college dorm-apartment building.
He didn't live there,but a bunch of people from his college lived in those complexes.
It was dark out,there was music playing and a big pink table with snacks and drinks on it.
It honestly sucked,just a bunch of couples making out he was the only one who wasn't sucking someone's lip or flirting with someone right now.

He felt out of place,it was embarrassing.
When Quackity needed something to do on Valentine's Day,he wasn't really planning on being the 10th wheel of a weird party.
He'd much rather spend this night with Karl,
But it's been a few days since they've hung out.
"Lex?"
Quackity turned around.
Speak of the devil.
Quackity:"Karl? What are you doing here?"
He laughed,excited to see him.
Karl held up a small trash bag before disposing of it in the dumpster next to the back door.

Karl:"just throwing out the trash...what are you doing at this lame party?"
Quackity looked around and shrugged,
realizing he looked like a loser.
Quackity:"I have no idea..."
Karl smiled.
Karl:"you wanna blow this popsicle stand and chill with a cool guy like me?"
Quackity scoffed,walking over to Karl was his answer.
Karl smiled and went back inside to the complex.

They walked up the stair and eventually took the elevator to the 6th floor where Karl's dorm was.
Quackity followed him inside,sex in the front and back of his mind.
In the middle was then cuddling and watching a movie,wich was just as fun....sorta.
Quackity looked around as Karl closed the door behind him and took off his shoes.
A pretty normal apartment,small but homely.
It Had a living room with a small couch and Tv,as well as a ps2 connected to it.

A kitchen island wich was incredibly fancy for a dorm room,and what Quackity was assuming to be a door to the bathroom and a door to his bedroom.
It was pretty boujie.
Quackity:"a ps2?"
Karl looked at him,secretly waiting for Quackity to take his shoes off as well.
Karl:"yeah,I love games from the 2000's"
Quackity scoffed,taking his shoes off and leaving them by the door.

Karl took him to his room.
It was nice.
A twin bed with blue sheets,another Tv and a desk with a laptop,a suspicious- almost psychopathic amount of half full water bottled by his nightstand.
Two bottles of Mountain Dew on his desk aswell as some nail polish bottles.
Karl:"uh,sorry about the mess...I guess?"
Karl said,unsure as to what type of person Quackity was in the rela/friend/situationship.

Quackity:"it's fine,my room is way worse.."
Karl laughed and got down on the bed,almost immediately taking off his shirt.
Quackity put his hands in his pockets and awkwardly looked away.
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"dude? We're both guys,it's fine..."
Quackity looked at him as if they didn't know they were gay.
Quackity:"..I'm not even gonna justify that with an answer..."

Karl smiled and grabbed a blue hoodie from his bed before putting it on.
Quackity got on his bed aswell,feeling a little uncomfy in his 'outside clothes'.
Karl grabbed the remote and turned on his TV.
Karl:"watcha wanna watch?"
Quackity:"uhhhh"
Quackity wanted to say,'how about we fuck instead?' But the more he thought about it,the cornier it got.
Quackity:"I don't care,you choose.."
Karl went to the searching section on YouTube,giving Quackity a short glimpse of his search history.

🔎
Cute animal fail videos
Cute dogs
Cute cats
How to set up a gaming set up with only one power outlet tutorial
How to affectively rob a store
Cute animal fails
Top 10 ghosts caught on camera compilation

Karl:"you wanna top 10 couple breakups?"
He suggested,already having half the title in the search bar.
Quackity:"sure"
Karl smiled and searched.
Quackity genuinely didn't know if Karl planned on going further or not.
After his failed robbery,he stayed there with Quackity until his shift ended.
They then went to Quackitys place and played
Mario kart until 5AM.

When Quackity woke up,Karl was gone,he had written down his phone number but they both got a little high when playing Mario kart so Quackity forgot where it was.
And now,a few days later,destiny brought them back together.
Despite Quackity only spending a few hours with him,he considered him one of his best friends.
But Karl was..gay? And Quackity was...uh...gay? So he wasn't sure if this was leading to more or not.

Karl turned on the YouTube video before grabbing a bag of gummy worms from his nightstand and ripping it open.
Quackity looked at him.
Karl was so comfortable,so careless,Quackity envied that.
It was also kinda hot.
Maybe the valentines loneliness was making him horny.
Quackity reached into Karl's gummy worm bag and got a handful out before stuffing it in his mouth.

Karl smiled at him.
Karl:"...did you know that's a heard of flamingos is called a 'flamboyance'?"
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"are you planning on fucking or nah"
He said with a full mouth of gummy worms,
Making him sound like an idiot.
This would either make Karl slap him and kick him out of his apartment or let Quackity hit.
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"took you long enough"
Quackity took that as a yes and immediately sat up.

Karl smiled amused as he watched Quackity do whatever it was he was doing.
He finally swallowed the 12 gummy worms that were in his mouth and leaned down.
He hiked up Karl's dark blue hoodie and slightly pulled down his shorts by their waistband before he started to kiss up to his abdomen.
Slightly rushing the foreplay,since that whole night at the gas station was filled with sexual tension.

Karl smiled to himself as he put his hand on Quackitys hair,taking his beanie off and lightly massaging his hair.
Quackity didn't mind,he just enjoyed the feeling of Karl's soft hands running through his hair.
Karl sat up and took his hoodie off before tossing it next to him.
Karl:"you wanna eat gummy worms off of me?"
Quackity looked up at him confused before laughing.

Karl did stuff a person would do when drunk or high,but he was completely sober.
He was just...a goofy little guy?
Quackity:"sure?"
Karl began laying gummy worms from his lower abdomen up to his chest,a proud smile on his face.
Quackity began eating them,slowly making his way up.
Karl went back to stoking his hair and searching for 'sexy music' on YouTube.
He turned some on before startling Quackity as he yelled 'Alexa!'.

Quackity looked up at him.
Karl:"dim lights 60%"
'Dimming lights 60%'
Quackity:"Jesus,you got an alexa?"
Karl nodded,not saying anything so Quackity would take a hint and get back to treating him like a Princess.
And Quackity did just that.
Karl got a little more comfortable,excited to FUCK as Quackity caressed the sides of his waist.
He was coming closer and closer, Karl looked up at the celling,so excited to see him.

But suddenly,Quackity stopped?
Karl heard a weird and quiet groaning sound pared with the feeling of Quackitys forehead laying on his chest.
Karl looked at him confused,hearing a weird...
Stomach growl?
Karl:"you okay?"
Quackity:"my stomach hurts.."
Quackity groaned.
Karl got the rest of the gummy worms off of him and put them aside as he sat up.
Karl:"hmm..."

He put his hands on Quackitys cheeks and made him look at him.
Karl:"yeahh,maybe you shouldn't have eaten like...26 gummy worms..."
Quackity groaned and rolled onto his back on the spot next to Karl.
Quackity:"but I wanna fuckkkk"
He groaned.
Karl smiled empathetically before putting his hoodie back on.
Karl:"maybe rest first?"

Quackity weakly kicked his arms and legs around before giving up a few seconds later.
You could basically hear Quackitys Insides yelling at him for stuffing so many half-chewed Gummy worms down his throat just because he wanted his dick sucked.
Quackity:"...can you turn on a movie or something? The fact that you can hear everything going on inside of me right now is making me a little uncomfortable.."

Karl softly chuckled before he turned the video they were sorta-watching earlier back on.
He pulled Quackitys head on his chest before stroking his hair again.
Karl:"you remind me of a cat,you know...?"
Quackity just whined quietly,melting into Karl's touch.
Quackity:"I think I'm gonna be sick.."