College Football (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song:
Proof Reading later BYEEE

It was Game day at the The College of central Arizona.
Today,was the day where Quackity would play against the Ivy League rival College,Prescott College.
The Perfect time and day to Kick the preppy rival schools ass.
Everyone who went to The College of central
arizona Hated prescott,the rivalry has been going on for centuries,and everyone just blindly followed in it's footsteps.

Opposite Schools,one Regular and one Ivy League,they played pranks on each other,
talked shit about each other,would have Disputes,all for that movie-like-high.
Quackity and the rest of the school were Fired up,it was dark outside and the weather was crisp,the Grass freshly cut and the Team ambitious.
"WHOS THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN ARIZONA?"
"WE ARE!!"
The whole locker room shouted so loud the ground almost shook.

"WHOS BETTER THAN PRESCOTT?"
"WE ARE!"
"WHOS GONNA OBLITERATE PRESCOTT TONIGHT?"
"WE ARE!"
"WHO THE FUCK-IS READY TO GO OUT THERE AND KICK THEIR ASSES?"
"WOOOOOOOOO"
They basically howled before marching out of the locker Room and onto the Field.
Coincidentally,at the same exact time their opposing team was Walking out of the opposing locker Room.

Quackity nudged his teammate Sapnap with a smirk.
Quackity:"you Ready?"
Sapnap smiled as they all got into position.
Sapnap:"ofcourse im fuckin Ready?"
He looked around,not bothering to listen to the rival Teams gossip Infront of them.
Sapnap:"you gotta admit..those Prescott twinks Look fun...."

Quackity scoffed and looked at the filled bleachers,one side filled with people from their school cheering them on in Blue,while the other side was Full with red and ambitious Prescott Fans.
A particular Fan caught Quackitys eye.
He was standing on the side Lines with a red Party cup in his hands while cheering on his team.
"KICK THEIR FUCKING ASS"
Him and his black haired friend yelled.

There were countless signs that told Quackity that they weren't from his School,First of all,
Their cockyness.
They weren't allowed to stand on the side Lines like that,they should be on the bleachers like everyone else But no,they thought that they were-for some reason-better than regular people.
Second of all,their outfits,they were atrocious.
Quackity was no fashionista,but they were dressed like the most pretentious people on earth,collared Pink undershirt,gray sweater vest,Khaki Jeans and Tennis shoes whiter than Congress all paired with That stupid Brown hair.

You're at a Football Game,Wear a hoodie or something???
But Even After all that trash talk,Quackity couldn't deny that..he was kinda cute?
Quackity:"your Crazy if you'd ever wanna Hit that,they have such...Punchable faces?"
Sapnap laughed.
Huh,I guess he could deny.
The brown haired Male Karen looked at him,
Presumably after trying to check out the Team  to do some trash Talk himself.
They made eye contact.

He looked at Quackity with a judgemental Look,but Quackity just looked him up and down before winking,knowing that one second later-the referee would blow his whistle.
And he did,the high pitched noise blew and the team started to play.
Running around,Tackling each other for the Ball,throwing the ball,thinking about balls,
Trying to score and other Football stuff.
It was tricky,but that just made it so much more fun.
The First Game lasted about 35 Minutes before the whistle blew again.

Each Team Scored two points,3 more Games to go.
Quackity was already sweating his nuts off,he sighed and wiped his hair out of his Face as Sapnap walked over to him,also exhausted.
Sapnap:"dude..I'm sweating my nuts off..."
Quackity exhaled with a slight cough as they started walking to the side lines to get some water.
Surprise surprise,that cocky meatrider and his friend were still standing there.

Quackity made eye Contact as he walked over Next to him.
They just looked at each other disgusted before Quackity looked back at Sapnap.
Sapnap:"their a bit faster than I thought but then again..their all Bark but no bite?"
Quackity chuckled.
Quackity:"Must be hard Running with a Stick up your ass.."
Sapnap laughed,while the other two people Next to obviously didn't find that comment very funny.