| FIFTEEN |

ANYA GROANED AS PRESSURE WAS APPLIED TO HER HEAD

ANYA GROANED AS PRESSURE WAS APPLIED TO HER HEAD. "You know, this wouldn't hurt as much if you simply listened to me." Wyatt, one of the 212ths medics, told her as he took off her bandages. He touched where her injury was, causing a dull throbbing in the back of her skull. "All you had to do was stay in bed for a week, but every time I come to check on you, were you there? Nooooo. You're off trying to help some clone push a giant box or attempting to not pass out when writing a report. Honestly, you're worse than Commander Cody."

For the past week Anya and Cody had both come to realize that they are both equally horrible patients. Apparently they were unable to understand the term 'bed rest' and tried to escape the recovery room every few minutes. They would team up on the medic which led to the duo being sedated multiple times.

"Am I cleared or what, Wyatt?" Anya asked making the medic huff and roll his eyes.

"You are free to go, but you cannot do any physically demanding activities. Your concussion isn't completely healed yet." Anya was already sprinting out the Medbays door. "Uh-huh, got it. Bye! Thank you!"

"Take me with you!" Cody called out to her from another bed. He had a bandage on his face from where the droid had struck him. At first Anya felt horribly guilty about it, blaming herself for not protecting him, but Cody sat her down and talked with her when he found out about her guilt. He assured her that the blame was not something she deserved for what happened. In fact, Cody said Anya saved his life by getting him to help - something he was slightly embarrassed by. He wasn't too happy with being the damsel in distress or that Anya hurt herself more by choosing to save him.

After a long chat and many hugs, Cody and Anya were stable in their relationship. But that didn't mean Anya was going to stay behind a second longer in that Medbay. Especially not when he was coming that day.

"Sorry, Cody. Get better!" She called out before running down the hall.

"What did I say!" Wyatt roared making Anya slow down. "Oh, right. Sorry."

There was a serious of angry mumblings from the medic before Anya turned a corner, immediately running again once she was out of his sight.

The running did make her light-headed, but it was no matter. Anya had more pressing things to get to. And the tug inside her chest was stronger than the vertigo.

Anya bursted into the hangar just in time to watch a few gunships dock. A dopey grin spread over her face as she jogged up to them, searching through the crowd of clones that came out for someone in particular. A funny sensation in her stomach caused her to feel excited, like there was something fluttering around in her gut. The fluttering only increased when she finally saw the Jaig eyes.

"Rex!" Anya called out, the clone immediately spinning around when he heard her voice. His entire body seemed to perk up and he began making his way towards her. The two were almost together, they pushed through the last clones and opened their arms up to each other.