A Midnight Kiss to Remember - (one shot - new year addition)

Notes:

A cute new year one shot for you all

Characters are all over 18 in this

The bounty buzzed with the lively energy of New Year's Eve. Colourful lights adorned the ship, and the sound of laughter mixed with upbeat music created an atmosphere of pure joy. Lloyd's invitation had turned the usually serene place into a festive haven, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of the celebration.

As I stepped into the transformed bounty, a wide grin spread across their face. It was a spectacle of decorations, and everyone was in high spirits. The air was filled with the promise of new beginnings and the warmth of camaraderie.

Navigating through the cheerful crowd, my eyes landed on Nya and Jay, their radiant smiles matching the lively ambiance. Excitement bubbled within me as I approached the duo. "Hey, guys! Happy New Year!"

Nya's eyes lit up as she embraced me, exclaiming, "Oh my gosh, hi Y/N! Happy New Year to you too! I haven't seen you in ages!" I reciprocated the hug, savouring the warmth of the greeting. "Yeah, it's been too long," I chuckled, genuinely happy to reconnect with old friends.

Jay, always the (not so) laid-back joker, joined the conversation with a thumbs-up. "What's up, Y/N? Happy New Year to you as well!" I couldn't help but laugh at Jay's casual yet enthusiastic greeting. The trio exchanged light banter, catching up on the time that had passed since their last meeting.

The lively chatter of the celebration continued around me, Nya, and Jay. The bounty, adorned with festive decorations, echoed with the promise of a joyous New Year's Eve. As the group bantered and shared laughs, the night took an unexpected turn.

A pair of familiar hands sneaked up behind me, sending a delightful shiver down my spine. The touch was unmistakable, and I knew instantly that it was Lloyd. His head found a comfortable spot on my shoulder, and he enveloped me in a warm embrace from behind.

I chuckled at Lloyd's playful and affectionate gesture, a smile playing on their lips. Without hesitation, I reached up to ruffle Lloyd's soft, long hair, a familiar and cherished routine. "Hey there, sunshine," I greeted with a grin, enjoying the closeness that Lloyd brought.

Lloyd's response was nothing short of heart-warming, a beaming smile lighting up his face and genuine warmth radiating from his eyes. "Hello, my beautiful butterfly," he playfully replied, embracing the whimsical nicknames that had become a cherished part of their connection. The exchange sparked shared laughter, creating a delightful bubble of joy amidst the lively and festive atmosphere of the bounty.

Meanwhile, Jay and Nya continued their animated conversation, lost in their own world of jokes and anecdotes. The bounty reverberated with the collective happiness of the group, the air filled with the magic of friendship.

However, the joyous ambiance took an unexpected turn when Kai, known for his mischievous streak, announced a spontaneous game. The lively chatter hushed as Kai declared, "We must play a game!" A hint of suspicion lingered in the air, and even Lloyd couldn't hide his scepticism, mumbling a cautious "Oh God."

The group gathered in a circle, curiosity written across their faces. Zane, ever curious, inquired, "What's the game?" Kai, rubbing his hands mischievously, declared, "Let's play Uno." Cole, always one to sense mischief, voiced his scepticism, asking, "What's the catch?"

Kai's mischievous grin widened as he dropped the bombshell, "Loser has to remove two pieces of clothing and take a shot." Shocked expressions swept across the group. Y/N's jaw dropped, and a quick glance at Lloyd revealed that he, too, hadn't anticipated this twist.