Banter and Baubles: A Festive Flirtation

As we stroll, Jay's eyes light up at the sight of a crepe stall, and he can't contain his excitement. He pleads with the group to indulge in this sweet delight, and we all eagerly agree. While waiting for our order, curiosity gets the better of me, and I decide to inquire about Nya and Jay's origin story.

"So, Nya, Jay, how did you two meet each other? I've never actually heard the story," I ask, and even Lloyd seems intrigued. Nya smiles, reminiscing about the past. "Well, um, let's just say I was in a bit of trouble, and Jay was one of the people who helped out. It kind of started from there," she explains.

Jay chimes in, a playful gleam in his eyes, "She was a total goddess in my eyes the moment I saw her." Nya blushes, playfully smacking him on the arm, "Oh, stop," she says bashfully. I can't help but giggle at their sweet exchange, secretly wishing for a story as charming as theirs in my own life.

As the man calls out our order, we eagerly retrieve our crepes. The heavenly delight in my hand makes my mouth water, and my eyes sparkle with anticipation. Lloyd notices my reaction and can't help but chuckle, earning a playful side-eye from me. The moment the crepe touches my taste buds, I can't contain my satisfaction and let out a contented hum.

On the other hand, Jay is far from quiet about his enjoyment, expressing his delight with audible enthusiasm. The infectious laughter that follows resonates among us.

As we strolled through the enchanting Christmas decorations, munching on our crepes, Nya and I engaged in lively conversation. Meanwhile, ahead of us, Lloyd and Jay playfully wrestled with each other, creating an amusing spectacle for both us and the curious onlookers.

Approaching a magnificent Christmas tree, we decided to capture the festive moments with photos. I took a picture of Nya, Jay, and Lloyd together, followed by shots of Nya and Jay. Jay then took the camera, and we continued the impromptu photo session. Silly poses, peace signs, and laughter filled the air as we created memorable snapshots.

When it was my turn with Lloyd, Nya instructed us to stand closer for a perfect shot. However, Jay suggested an even closer approach, and as our arms touched, Lloyd surprised me with a side hug, resulting in a spontaneous and candid moment. SNAP! Caught off guard, I turned to him, wide-eyed, while he sported the silliest of smiles. I protested, "Hey, I wasn't ready!" Nya and Jay cooed at the picture, declaring it perfect.

To complete the photo session, we asked a stranger to take a group photo of all four of us. As the camera clicked, capturing our laughter, we couldn't help but revel in the joy of the holiday season.

Amidst the captivating decorations, I found my gaze lingering on Lloyd, bathed in the soft glow of colourful lights. His presence exuded an almost ethereal charm, and our eyes met in a silent exchange. Sensing his warmth, he flashed a gentle smile, prompting a subtle flutter in my chest. "Everything okay?" he inquired, his eyes holding a spark that mirrored the festive lights.

Caught in the enchantment of the moment, I hesitated before responding, "Yeah." The unspoken connection lingered, until the realization hit that Jay and Nya had already moved ahead. Summoning a surge of boldness, I reached for Lloyd's hand, saying, "Hey, we need to catch up." Without a second thought, we jogged hand in hand through the luminous holiday spectacle, our connection intensifying amid the magical atmosphere.

We catch up with Nya and Jay, and they notice they left us behind. Nya laughs, "We thought you were behind us, haha." Jay adds with a playful grin, "Agh man, the peace is gone," earning a playful hit from Nya. We join in on the laughter, their camaraderie infectious.

As we walk, I feel a soft squeeze in my hand, and I realize we're still holding hands. I look up at Lloyd, and he gives me a silly smirk, saying, "If you wanted to hold hands, you could've said so." I gasp but sass back, "And yet it looks like someone is enjoying this a little more than they should." He chuckles and replies, "Takes one to know one, hmm," sending a delightful shiver down my spine. My cheeks flush from the banter, but the smile on my face refuses to fade.

When we reach the booths, they turn out to be stalls with various games. I can already feel the competitive spirit rising within Jay, while Nya sighs at her boyfriend's antics. Lloyd mutters to himself, "Here we go again," signalling the beginning of what promises to be an entertaining night of games and friendly competition.

Lloyd points towards a captivating booth, suggesting, "Let's try this one; it looks interesting." Meanwhile, Jay, always quick on the uptake, has already paid and boldly declares, "I'll win this for you, Nya," accompanied by a playful wink. Lloyd, seemingly intrigued by a particular prize, pays for a try as well. As they engage in a game of dart throwing, aiming to pop balloons, Nya and I become spectators.

Jay's attempts are amusingly questionable, yet he manages to secure a small but adorable prize for Nya, who expresses her gratitude. On the other hand, Lloyd, displaying a natural talent, surprises us with his precision. I observe his focused stature, calculating eyes, and in a swift motion, he hits the target. I playfully quip, "Should I be concerned?" to which he laughs and replies, "Oh, you should. Be careful how you act around me." I chuckle and retort, "Whatever you say, sniper."

To my amazement, Lloyd secures a perfect score, and the attendant brings out a gigantic cat plush. I can't help but coo at the adorable sight. Lloyd thanks the man and, turning to me, declares, "For you." I melt at the thoughtful gesture, wondering how he knew I'd adore this particular prize. Expressing my gratitude, I give him a quick hug

I playfully interact with the cat plush, exclaiming, "I shall name our kid—" Nya chokes, and the realization of what I just blurted out hits me. Oops? I let my momentary fantasies take over. Lloyd, thoroughly amused, responds, "Kid, huh?" with a teasing tone. I grumble, "I did not just say that out loud, did I?" and quickly cover my face with the plush. Lloyd teases further, "Hey, be careful with our kid." The phrase lingers in my mind, and I can't help but entertain thoughts of us having kids.

Jay seems to be thoroughly enjoying the situation, sharing whispers with Nya, probably about things I'm better off not hearing. Lloyd playfully grabs the plush from my hands, hugging and pretending to pet its head. "It's okay, Lloyd Jr, don't cry. I know, I know, mommy's treating you unfairly," he says, earning a disbelieving look from me. Two can play this game, and I snatch the cat plush back, telling it, "Don't listen to him. He doesn't know you like I do. Also, who the hell says we're going to name him Lloyd Jr?" Lloyd, pretending to contemplate, cheekily responds, "Obviously me." I retort, "How about no." We begin bickering about the name like an old married couple. In the end, I let him win, and he gives me a smug look. I playfully scowl and say, "I let you win this time, Blondie." The playful bickering continues, adding a light-hearted touch to the festive atmosphere.