Borsalino x Prisoner Y/N "Oh My, I'm falling in Love"

Hiya my bootiful fellow readers!! I know I've been gone for quite a while and believe me I'm trying my best to try and write down all of your requests

There was way too many so I'm sorry if I can't write it all 😭 I wish I have like ten arms so I can write ten chapters at the same time XD

But I hope y'all still are enjoying reading! As you can see I've been mostly writing about underrated characters cuz they deserve love too!

Anywho this is requested by : rivlin427

Hope y'all enjoy reading this one Fellow readers! And don't worry I'm gonna post the other requests as soon as I'm done with my exam so wish me luck my bootiful fellow readers! (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

______________________________________

Y/N POV

Damn it....what the hell am I supposed to do now? I'm fucking locked up and all bloody..

Shit I can't even feel my swollen face...of course not cuz it's swollen dumbass.

I sighed and shaked my head ruffling my hair, I was lucky enough to only get hand cuffs on my wrists not completely tying me up like what they did to Portgas D. Ace two years ago..

Still can't believe that boy is actually the pirate kings son...

It wasn't until a few minutes later that I felt the metal door opened as it creaked when the guard pushed it.

There revealed a tall ass lanky man with a weird twisted face, he was wearing a yellow suit with stripes on it vertically and also wears a white Cape.

This day couldn't get any worst.... yesterday that man called Sakazuki A.K.A Akainu visited me here and now today THIS dude?? What next that icey guy who keeps on asking ladies if they're free on Friday night???

______________________________________

Borsalino POV

Oya~?  Isn't this interesting, how could they ever lock up such a beautiful rare tiny creature inside this lonely prison~??

They do have pretty eyes as well it suits them perfectly~

"Hmm who is this young latter again??"

I asked the guard behind me and he stiffens up answering almost immediately

"S-Sir! Her name is Y/N L/N, her origins are unknown, but in her current status she is a notorious criminal who kept on stealing gold and money from the wealthy"

I hummed and scratched my chin glancing at the young pretty lady who was all bloody beat up and chained inside the cell.

"Y/N you say~? That is such a cute name for a cute little criminal fufufu~"

"E-Err....sir?"

I looked down at the guy and raised an eyebrow asking him what's wrong and he just silently pointed at the girl who was looking at me with the most disgusted expression I have ever seen in a human

To be honest I wasnt offended it was quite very amusing to see and I wanted to tease her more to see where this would go.

______________________________________

Y/N POV

What in the actual fuck.

Can somebody please take this dude away from me...he is gonna murder my ass I just know it