CHAPTER 1:- ANTI-SOCIAL.

Mrs. Lee:- "Good morning students. I have a really good news to share to you all".

Min-Ju-a:- "Oh Ms. Lee, don't tell us you are ready to marry another guy. Right after losing your husband. How insensitive?".

Her gang started laughing. Mrs. Lee was embarrassed and felt terrible about it, she didn't make any fuss out of it as she knew that it will be useless. As always there will be no action taken against her or her gang because her parents are super rich and they donate millions on the college. So it was crystal clear whom will the entire board will support. She didn't indulge herself in mess because she knows that she might end up losing her job forever. So everytime she misbehaves with her she just let her go. All of her insults didn't made her stop to announce the news to the class.

Mrs. Lee:- "It's nothing like that, it's just we have a new transfer student here. Can we welcome her please?".

Dae-Eun:- "Of course! Why not. As we already wanted someone else to make our next target. We are bored with the old ones".

Mrs. Lee:- "Come in Miss Kim-Saori. You can introduce yourself now".

Kim-Saori:- "Hello, I'm Kim- Saori. Just got transferred her. Thank you".

Mrs. Lee was waiting for little more of her introduction but she stopped after saying thank you.

Mrs. Lee:- "Huh? You're done? Nothing more you want to say?".

Saori:- "I'm not really special to introduce and I don't know much about myself so...".

Mrs. Lee gave Saori a wierd smile said okay! She felt that Saori is also like the Min-Ju-A and her gang so She didn't ask her much about her existence. And directed Saori towards her seat next to Min-Joo. As she was walking off to her assign seat someone questioned to embarrass Saori. It's their motto to demotivate anyone they find worth putting down and harass them. He said.

Han-So:- "Did your last college just kicked you out because you're poor?".

The bully gang started laughing. Immediately ms. Lee came to the rescue and said.

Mrs. Lee:- "Don't be mean Han-So, that is disrespectful".

Saori:- "It's just that I ended up killing my bully in my last college that I attended. Do you wanna end up like that?".

Though she lied about it. Han-So was flabbergasted and didn't have anything to come back with a reply. Min-Ju-A wanted to be friends with her but it is next to impossible. Somehow Saori got the vibe that Dae-Eun and his gang are not worth having friends with, so she ignored them and behaved like they don't even exist. Mrs. Lee then felt something different about her and she proceeded further with her chapter.

††SAORI'S NATURE††
She is pretty, she has the most perfect smile, dark brown eyes, perfect thick hair. As if it's holding some kind of dominant power. She is an introvert. She is mysterious, She is smart, kind to the one who are genuine to her. She is extremely rich and talented person with great knowledge. She always on the first spot always whether it's studies or sports. But why she was transferred here was still a mystery. Saori was literally an anti social and didn't like to involve herself with anyone. She was just being herself and never used to talk much with anyone, her existence was like she is there but she's isn't.

>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>>>

It's been two months now the bully gang is envying her because she was getting pretty famous quickly without giving any efforts. The bully consists of six people Han-So, Dae-Eun, Seok-Na-Bi, Choi-Hana, Ji-Yeon-so and their leader is Min-Ju-A they all are rich kids and do not care about anyone else except if you belong to a high society and super rich. Somehow Saori became their unavoidable enemy to them, though her gang members wanted to be friends with Saori but they didn't. Min-Ju-A wanted to make her feel worthless, she wanted to put her down infront of everyone she was fuming in untreatable jealousy.