CHAPTER 7:- FROM MEETING TO MARRYING.

It was not so long after Ryu-Shi-Oh met Kim-Han-Joon and Rio arranged the meeting with Kim Saori. The day arrived when Saori is ready to meet him again after a very long wait. Ryu-Shi-Oh sent her an invitation and the adress of the venue as well. He chose the best outfit for her the black bodycon backless dress and was waiting for her to arrive at the destined place. After a while she arrived at the Fancy huge restaurant she entered in, she could only see his people around there securing the entire building. The restaurant were empty because Ryu-Shi-Oh booked the entire building just for him and Saori so there should no disturbance while having a conversation. She entered in to her surprise he was already there sitting with poise, reading something on his iPad. When he saw her he got up while his eyes were fixated to her and it didn't leave till he made her sit on her chair, he is such a gentleman. She gazed around there were no one to be seen, being nervous around him to willing to meet him, her attitude changed a bit and he could notice it. After a great pause and silence she spoke up nervously .

Saori:- "T..the place is nice though. But why all the tables are empty?"

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "As you know I'm an important person here and likely there are chances from my enemies to attack me. So have to keep everything secure before hand and you are with me so doubling the security I thought it would be great".

Saori:- "I see".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "How you doing? Is everything alright? Because the last time I saw you, you were in your panic mode".

Saori:- "I'm fine".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Oh that's great! So tell me what would you like to order".

Saori:- "Just a glass of water and tangerine juice if possible".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "You don't consume any alcohol?".

Saori:- "I don't".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Intersting ".

Saori:- "Hmm".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "You aren't the same Kim- Saori I met before. The first I saw you were all scared and nervous but now she has a little change and a hint of a darkness".

Saori:- "As time passes the people do change".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "I understand, but what made you change yourself".

Saori:- "That is none of you concern".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "You always been like this? Just one sentence answers".

Saori:- "Uh.. umm, it's very convenient to keep things short and understandable".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "I see".

Saori:- "Umm... It's time for me to know what you want from me. So keep it straight".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "You're so eager to know. So as I told you earlier, when we meet again you will have to agree on whatever I say to you".

Saori:- "So what is it?".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Here is the agreement papers, sign it".

Saori:- "What does this agreement says".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "That we both are agreeing to marry eachother".

Saori:- "First question, why do you wanna marry me?".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Because I want you in my life and I cannot let any other guy take away you from me".