CHAPTER 9:- WHO'S THE PERVERT?

After two hours he arrived at his mansion, Do-Hee was sitting on the couch in the living room she didn't even realise that Shi-Oh has come. He saw her mother who didn't notice him for the first time and he can see the tension on his mother's face. He went ahead and asked her if everything is okay with her. She replied to him that she feels that Saori is in depression and she needs to breath fresh air and to be away from Seoul for a while. As she felt that void and darkness in her, she explained him whatever happened when she came back home, while baking she zoned out most of the time and that is not a good sign. Do-Hee also hired a private spy to gather information about Saori's past and she came to know everything about her life story which was pathetic but she survived those odds is something commendable but still there may be bad outcome later.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "I know everything about Saori mom! Her past and whatever happened today".

Do-Hee:- "That's better! Then you need to talk to her, she needs you right now. Because if this continues then it will affect your life and her life as well".

Shi-Oh nodded in agreement and headed towards his room, took off his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt. He looked around he didn't find Saori in the room, he called her out but there was no response. He slided the door which was attached to his own huge balcony with swimming and a cover of greenery around, it was heaven. He saw Saori sitting with her legs in the cold water unhinged and in a deep thinking, she didn't even changed her outfit, she just sat there like a statue. All her nightmares were running through her head one by one. She didn't know how to relieve it how to control it, she just sat there unhinged and unphased. Shi-Oh called her name out, she didn't answer. He remembered the details that her driver gave before he could move towards her she called out for Mio and fell into the pool unconscious and hit the bottom. Shi-Oh didn't wait for any second and he dived into the pool and got back her onto the surface he tried pumping her chest, so if she has gulped the water is should come out, he gave mouth to mouth, after a while she came back to senses everything was blur to her but she's alive, she was murmuring something, Shi-Oh leaned towards her and tried to hear her. "Mio, I'm sorry". And she closed her eyes as she is mentally and physically exhausted completely.

He took her into the bathroom which was huge and spacious. Immediately he called one of his maid to change her clothes, and she did what was assigned her to do. Shi-Oh ordered her not to tell anything about her situation and she nodded in agreement and left the room. He changed the outfit which was fully wet, took warm water bath. He came out wore his silk loose pant and satin shirt, his toned abs and perfectly body is everything that a women can get excited of but in that case Saori was not expressive enough towards him, obviously she is on suicide mission. He sat on the couch, glaring at her fragile body but yet her soul full of strength to overcome anything. He never felt a kind of affection towards any woman before, but Saori was different he wanted her to be safe and sound, her peace became more important to him than anything else. He got up and moved towards the bed and fell asleep wrapping his arms around her and she slept in his arms peacefully. After a while she opened her eyes, he had a terrible pain in her head as it hit the bottom but the injury was not life threatening. When she realised warmth and that Shi-Oh has wrapped around her in his arms, she moved a little her head was feeling heavy. She tried getting up but Shi-Oh held her again and asked.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Where are you going princess?".

Saori with her slow and mild voice.
"N..nowhere, just want to get up now". She sighed a heavy breath.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Okay, so tell me why did you jumped in the pool? If you want to bathe there's a shower why did you dived in? And tell me about Mio?".

Saori:- "I...I.. what? Jumped in pool? Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you I'm really sorry! Must have zoned out I guess and Mio was...my friend".