CHAPTER 3:- THE DEVIL.

AUTHOR' POV.
Mafia, a word is enough to give shiver down the spine, they are mostly menacing and ruthless to the core. Some are kind hearted mafias too but in exceptional cases. Some are known to the world as mafia and some are hiding themselves and living amongst the common people society, basically living the two faced life. For the world they are business mans but they do have another side that is being the mafia leader and that too ruthless one who shows no mercy at all. Let me introduce to you all the mafia RYU-SHI-OH.

The leader of the mafia, very handsome, very talented businessman and ruthless human basically all qualities in one. There is no love, there is no humility and no humanity in him. He is extremely menacing but yet everybody knows him as merciful, kind-hearted and gracious business man but reality is something else. Ryu-Shi-Oh interrogating one of his members who tried betraying him. Before it was too late he caught him red handed. He's the most smartest person on the earth who notices every slightest behaviour of his members and then he executes his perfect plan to devour his enemies.

 He's the most smartest person on the earth who notices every slightest behaviour of his members and then he executes his perfect plan to devour his enemies

Ryu-Shi-Oh asked.
"Why did you even think of betraying me huh? You thought your actions will go unnoticed?".

Yoon-Dong:- "If you wanna kill me just do it. I failed in my duty towards my police department I know I can't escape your clutches. It's better you kill me".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "I don't want you to die as a hero and I know you aren't a hero"

Yoon-Dong:- "What do you mean?"

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "You will know it soon. So I have a perfect plan for you before I kill you, just tell me where you kept all the evidence you collected till now?".

Yoon-Dong:- "Hahahah... How funny You think I'll tell you everything just like that? You're a monster Shi-Oh. The world knows you as an angel right??? Now they will know the real monster you".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Oh I'm scared...enough now. So you just know the half truth about me and nothing else. And having half knowledge about someone is dangerous. I know, I know I sell drug, I hunt betrayers and I kill people in ruthless way because they deserve it and I enjoy it. So what? What you gonna do about it? Huh nothing".

Yoon-Dong:- "Just wait and watch. All the evidence must have reached to the department so even if you kill me I will not have any regrets".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Oh about that, I already got your collected evidence. You think that mere things gonna harm me?".

Ryu-Shi-Oh gave him a devilish smile and started walking away. Yoon-Dong started panicking and asked him again about whatever he said about the evidence. He was sweating profoundly and that fear in his eyes were visible.

Ryu-Shi-Oh answered.
"Oh about that, it's just that your partner gave it to me. Your department is under my control they work for me. Let me tell you one thing you need to read the people's intentions I just threw few million dollars and they started wiggling their tails and to dance on my tune and guess what they don't even know how I look isn't it amazing? They don't even know me. So tell me what kind of death you want? You wanna kill yourself or shall I do the honours?".