CHAPTER 2:- LOST AND FOUND.

THE NEXT DAY.
It was very gloomy morning for the three of them. Everyone looked at them with disgust as they had blue and black marks on their hands and face that was visible. Min-Joo, Mi-Rah and Jung-Wu was so embarrassed but yet they behaved like nothing happened. Mrs. Lee pitied them but couldn't do anything to help them or to console them as she already knew who must have done that to them.
Mrs. Lee and those three friends entered the classroom. Mrs. Lee started her lecture and everyone was attentive but Min-Joo, Mi-Rah and Jung-Wu they were not able to focus on anything as their bullies were just sitting around them. Saori arrived little late and she hurriedly stood outside the class asked permission to get inside the class.

Saori:- "May I come in Mrs. Lee?".

Mrs. Lee:- "Of course come in but don't make it a habit of coming late".

Saori:-"Yeah! ".

Saori marched towards her seat but Han-So was sitting on her assign seat. She saw Min-Joo and his friends injured and they were not looking comfortable. She told Han-So to move out from her place but he didn't flinch a bit.

Saori:- "Move. That's my place".

Han-So:- "I'm not moving. If you really want you place then you can use my lap as your chair".

Everyone started laughing at his stupid blarney. Min-Ju-A was also feeling better while her guy was bullying her as she always wanted to put Saori down. She didn't react to it but she asked Mi-Rah, Jung-Wu and Min-Joo.

Saori:- "What happened to you three? Mi-Rah???".

Mi-Rah slowly looked at Min-Ju-A and immediately put her head down and tears escaped her eyes. Saori understood that it was Han-So and his group. Suddenly Han-So spoke to her.

Han-So:- "Don't worry about them and You know what I really like you. Your are always on my mind 24×7. Just be mine and I won't make you suffer like this".

Min-Ju-A:- "What are you saying? And what about me?".
She whispered in his ears.

Mrs. Lee:- "I have no idea what's going on but please take your seat so I can continue further with the chapter".

Dae-Eun:- "Nobody asked your permission so better shhhhhhhh your mouth".

Saori:- "I'm really sorry about that Mrs. Lee......"

Saori was apologizing to Mrs. Lee, suddenly Han-So grabbed Saori's waist and made her sit on his lap. Her rage went up to the extreme level and she couldn't hold that anger in her anymore. She used her elbow to knock him down, he immediately fell backwards with the chair bleeding through his nose and suffering in pain. Min-Ju-A came forward and tried slapping Saori, Saori moved back grabbed her hand twisted it on her own back pulled her hair and pinned down her on the desk. Choi-Hana, came from the backside of Saori but she kicked Choi-Hana on her stomach and she fell on the ground growling in pain. Everyone was silent and blown away by the act of Saori's bravery.

Literally nobody stood against the Min-Ju-A gang like Saori did. And Saori had no regret on her face but had pure satisfaction about whatever she did to them and it was obviously she was helding it back for some reason and all of a sudden it raged out on them. She doesn't like anyone who invades her space and when Han-So pulled her towards him she felt uncomfortable and with her fuming anger she completely lost her calm. She announced to everyone there.

Saori:- "If anyone tries to bully me these three. I will make sure you'll suffer like this or I will make sure whoever bullies them they are throw out of the college and no one accepts you in any other colleges and universities as well. I promise".