CHAPTER 14:- REVENGE.

Saori got ready to get back to her work but Shi-Oh advice to take some more days off and after recovering fully she can joined back. She agreed. The last night she told Shi-Oh about something was bugging her, he remembered it and asked her whats going on with her and what's bothering her. She just didn't know where to start and where to end this mess which started with Min-Joo and Mi-Rah. She finally spoke.

Saori:- "You know Mi-Rah is still alive she's hiding and I have no idea where I can find her".

Shi-Oh asked her. "Do you want me to help regarding this matter?".

Saori didn't let him do anything but instead she decided to end up thing on her own. Rio texted her about the funeral proceedings and he also dropped the lady for the last rites of her daughter. She called Kang-Nam and informed him to meet her at the funeral and he agreed. Shi-Oh insist her not to go alone, because he felt something coming for her and leaving her all alone with a person like Kang-Nam is a huge mistake, Nam won't be able to think wise in dangerous situation. And he told her that he's joining her, she was annoyed by that but agrees to it. They reached at the destination, she looked around carefully. She knew that someone will attack her for sure and it's not about knowing the truth anymore because it's a situation where you have to survive. The funeral was over and everyone left except Saori. Who was still there without any security and without her Shi-Oh to protect her. She stood there facing the cemetery, when she sensed someone behind her. She didn't flinched she just smirked and said.

Saori:- "Only a fool could think of coming to me in person to meet me isn't it Mi-Rah".

Mi-Rah finally revealed herself by removing her mask, she was getting recorded and Mi-Rah didn't realise that everything was planned by Saori. The day when they realised that Mi-Rah is alive and they knew that she might be following her and accordingly they made a plan to grab her because Saori's and Shi-Oh's plan never fails. They knew that one chance of keeping Saori alone they may have chance of exposing Mi-Rah. And Mi-Rah fell into their trap perfectly. A person who dwells in darkness would always end up in darkness and no one ever will have any pity on that kind of a person.

Mi-Rah:- "You think so? Because all I see is you all alone and no one to help. Poor Saori! I failed killing you but this time I will end you for sure because you're the one who took everything away from me".

Saori:- "Explain yourself before killing me. Why did you kill Min-Joo?".

Mi-Rah:- "Because of you. You're the reason behind killing them. And I'll kill you too NOW".

Saori:- "Me?? What did I do?".

Mi-Rah:- "Although I loved Min-Joo since we were kids, you came in between us. You took him away from me. You always took advantage of your money and your power and you manipulated my only best buddies".

Saori:- "Your misunderstanding doesn't constitute to kill anyone".

Saori growled at her in anger which Shi-Oh also gets scared too because she is unpredictable and her rage is Shi-Oh's favourite, that little darkness adds extra spark in her.

Mi-Rah:- "I do have right my mother told me. I did correct thing by killing the one who I cannot keep. I can't imagine him being with you".

Saori:- "What are you even talking about?".

Mi-Rah:- "The day you left for Italy, I confessed to Min-Joo but he turned me down how can he do that to me? And instead he told me I'm just his friend. How can I be just a friend I loved him more than he loved you. He told me he loves you and want you to make you his forever. He also knew you didn't love him but still he admired you which I hated from the bottom of my heart. And the worst part is even Jung-Wu was on your side. I can't see them taking your side or admiring you. You hardly made any efforts but Min-Joo fell in love with you. He deserves me not you. When Ju-A and her gang kidnapped us and whipped us I still made a point that it's your fault but they defended you which I felt like killing you instead but I killed Min-Joo. I crushed his head and then his heart because he loved you with that heart. But failed to kill Jung-Wu. He will be killed today and you too and then I'll be free. Even I told my mother to kill you but she couldn't instead she burnt your boutique down. You married the richest and finest man alive, you got the best and what about me? I left with nothing so now you die".