CHAPTER 4:- THE DAY HE SAW HER.

THE FUNDRAISING EVENT.
It is the day of charity fashion week and Saori was sparkling with joy as one part of the fashion week was kept for the fundraising. And she is always thrilled to help even if they cannot give her anything back. She is built different, her kind heart and positive energy radiated inside out. She wasn't able to speak much but her eyes spoke everything.

The stage was set, the guests arrived on time but still the show didn't started yet. Everyone one murmuring about the time and they were talking behind how they are wasting the time. Saori was getting nervous and her void of disturbance was visible. One of her team member sat next to Saori and told her not to get too anxious about anything as this kind of things happens and it's totally normal. She sighed a relief and everyone just went silent she was confused but yet curious to know what's going on. On the entrance someone was standing, his was facing on the other side and Saori couldn't see his face. That person was having conversation with the organising team of the event she glued her eyes to peep and see who it was but she couldn't.

Suddenly her teammate called her at the backstage as one of her model fell unconscious as she was high on some substance and that would have impacted Saori's image very badly. She didn't knew what to do, she told her teammates to get on the stage wearing the dress but they were not ready to do so as they never walked on ramp before. Her close teammate Reyana told her that she will take care of the model so she doesn't create any ruckus around here in the event but Saori was concerned about the event she didn't wanted to fail.

There were twelve dresses for the twelve models to be presented and Saori mentioned every dress with the explanation about the making of it and already gave it to the Emcee who was announcing on the stage. After all thinking of every possibility she told Reyana to walk as a show stopper but Reyana wasn't ready for it and he told her to scrape off the last dress but Saori didn't wanted to do so as she worked on it very precisely with Mi-Rah's mother and she really didn't wanted to scrape that just like that. So she decided that she will walk on the ramp as show stopper with the last gown. Everything was settled down and she told them she's going to watch the other designer because her presentation was last and it was kind of a relief to them. So she went out and sat on her assigned seat but after they finished their chaos which almost took them to decide half an hour, the show still didn't start. She calmed herself after handling the model Reyana came and sat next to Saori as she knows that Saori feels awkward in these kind of place.

After a while, Ryu-Shi-Oh walked in with his members. Like how the king walks in to get to his throne. Saori's soft doe eyes fell on him, she was not really that much impressed, because of him the show had to start late. She ignored and with an anticipation she was waiting for the other designers to present their hardwork they put into to create something different and amazing.

The show started, Ryu-Shi-Oh sat opposite of Saori. After a three or four models walked off, Ryu-Shi-Oh's eyes fell on Saori, who was just looking ethereal, an angel from a dream. Saori's eyes were fixated towards the models while Ryu-Shi-Oh's eyes were fixated on her. Someone for the first time in his life that gave him a distraction and it was overwhelming and Saori didn't even gazed at him not even for once. Her passion towards the art of designing was something that was beaming through her eyes and he understood that. Her soft smile, her doe eyes, her glossy lips and her alluring positivity were giving him a kind of oodles and butterflies in his stomach. The second last performance was of a differently abled designer, she was a huge fan of Saori and after the event she was thrilled that she is gonna definitely meet her. The designer walked on the stage Saori saw her and she had a blissful and joyful smile towards her. While others eyes were moving here and there caring less about the designer but Saori's eyes were on the models and the details of the dress that the differently abled designer Song- Yoona and she did a splendid job according to Saori.