CHAPTER 10:- BIRTHDAY PRESENT🔞.

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, YOU ARE BEING WARNED🔞).

It's about 10.00 Am in the morning, Shi-Oh and Saori was all set to go out and have some time together. Do-Hee wishes Saori and she gifted her diamond which she made her wear. It was a diamond daisy flower pendant and a chain of precious diamonds on it, very simple and elegant. As Do-Hee knew she doesn't like heavy stuff on her, just cute, simple and elegant things she prefers more than anything else. Saori was smiling and that was radiating from within, it brightened Do-Hee's day. She thought in her mind.

Do-Hee:- "It feels like everything is going to be fine, I hope these two have their best quality time together".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Can we leave Ms. Saori?. We will see you later mom, take care".

Do-Hee hugged them again and they left. They sat in car and left for the vanue that Shi-Oh decided. It was a strawberry farm, her favourite fruits. She felt that she is in heaven, she took the basket and started plucking the red strawberries. She was plucking it and eating it altogether, Shi-Oh was smiling seeing her smiling.

Shi-Oh's bodyguard was raising their eyebrows because they saw their boss admiring and smiling to someone which they thought they will see it when they will get a reincarnation in another generation

Shi-Oh's bodyguard was raising their eyebrows because they saw their boss admiring and smiling to someone which they thought they will see it when they will get a reincarnation in another generation. Saori ran towards Shi-Oh with a basket full of strawberries, she washed it and started eating it, she offered to Shi-Oh to but he refused at first he ordered his bodyguards to leave them alone, before they could leave Saori made them wait and gave them the strawberries to eat as they were also there taking care of them. One of the bodyguard said.

Guard:- "Ma'am you're so nice. Thank you so much and happy birthday".

She smiled at them with and nodded her head appreciating them. When they saw Shi-Oh getting mad, they left. Saori sat on the table with her basket full of strawberries and said.

Saori:- "You don't like strawberries?".

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "The only thing I like is you angel".

That gave Saori a chills, she snapped and recalled whatever happened last night, and said.

Saori:- "I...I Just asked if you like it or not. I didn't tell you to flirt with me".

She put another big strawberry in her mouth, when suddenly Shi-Oh ate the other outer part from Saori's mouth, which left her speechless. Then they moved to daizy flower farm, which was beautiful and she couldn't hold her happiness more and she jumped in happiness. Which took so long to come out as she never alive like this before. She stood there for a second unphased crying. Shi-Oh felt something wrong and asked her.