CHAPTER 11:- DEADBODY.

(MATURE CONTENT AND BRUTAL EXPLAINED SITUATIONS AND SCENES. YOU ARE ALREADY BEEN WARNED 🔞).

Saori went ahead and stood at the door, her heartbeat was on the rise and she was praying and hoping that it's not Mi-Rah. Shi-Oh moved in first and he jerked off due to foul smell, the body was rotting. He advised Saori not to take a look at it because it's not a pleasant sight to see a rotten and almost decomposed body. She literally move slowly and stood behind Shi-Oh clutching his suits and tilting her head to peep, the body was half decomposed, the head was crushed. Imagine looking at the half decomposed, maggot filled body smelling filth, even an animal would not like to be near that body. Saori saw the body she turned away and vomited, she couldn't take it anymore her head was spinning around and she moved out feeling disgusting. Shi-Oh went out and he scolded her grinning his teeth in anger.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Didn't I tell you, not to look at it because I know you would able to withstand it".

It was unpleasant sight to watch, even cops were feelings worse. From the scene they found the body which actually looked like Mi-Rah's body. The height actually was not matching but at the time they didn't bother to think about that. They found pouch and a bag which included her belongings and they identify as her without doing any research, they said that its Mi-Rah. After sometime the photographs came in which was taken from the site where they found the body and those pictures were handed to the Shi-Oh first, he was looking at the picture one by one. Where he comes accross the picture where he found a tattoo on the victims body. It was on her left arm, it was a letter in Chinese ("耳" R) and it was written in very decorative form.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "She had really nice tattoo though".

That statement got Saori's attention, she turned towards him and grabbed the photo of the deceased. She was confused because Mi-Rah didn't had any tattoo on herself, she was still wondering and only one question that came across in her mind is Mi-Rah alive?. Shi-Oh asked her and said.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Do you want to make a photo frame of that picture?".

Saori:- "No... No... It's just that....It's not Mi-Rah, she never ever had any tattoo on her body".

The cops wanted to close the case as soon as possible so they were not actually interested in it except the one cop who was working with the friend of Saori. Saori's cop friend said.

Kang-Nam:- "It's enough Saori, they are all dead and we cannot move further. It's her body, may be she tattooed it when you were aren't around her. We found her, it's her identity card, it's her belongings and what prof do you need? They killed eachother out of jealousy. Imagine two guys and one girl they might have fought with eachother for attention of Mi-Rah and ended up this way".

Saori got so mad at his own school friend, her rage went up to the next level which even Shi-Oh admires and scares a little. She slapped him hard, took out his gun and shot it on his shoulder. Everyone was shocked but Shi-Oh was not as he already knew her hint of palpable darkness in her. She said.

Saori:- "Don't you ever speak ill about my friends. No one has any right to talk such words. Thank God that I didn't go for your head, from now on you won't be handling this case Mr. Park will. Get out of my sight before I shot another one in your head".

He took his ass off and went to the post mortem doctor Mr. Sam, he removed the bullet and dressed his wound and let him go. Shi-Oh told Mr. Park that he's incharge of this case and he will inform him every single information before it reaches to Saori. Saori told the doctor to send some sample to DNA test. She immediately called Mi- Ayra and informed the situation and they all were waiting for the next morning to arrive with a clue of the deadbody. Saori and Shi-Oh came back to the mansion, she directly went into the bathroom took cold water bath, relaxed herself and she came out. Shi-Oh too got fresh-n-up and they laid on the bed. Shi-Oh asked her.