CHAPTER 5:- THE FLASHBACKS.

Ryu-Shi-Oh ran towards Saori and held her in his arms and immediately took her to the nearest hospital. The guard informed Saori's team and they took all the belongings and departed from the party. She was still unconscious for almost half an hour, her worst memories flashed again in that unconscious state.

SAORI'S WORST MEMORIES.
Flashback 1."Hey Saori" someone greeted Saori as she was packing her bag to get into the class. She turned towards the person and gave her a bright cute smile and it was her first bestfriend from her previous college she attended.
Flashback 2. She saw a person burning alive screaming Saori's name and Saori tried helping but couldn't save that person.
Flashback 3. Her mother on the deathbed trying to tell something to her but couldn't, she only said few words, "Take care.... Inventory.... Japan...". Which Saori didn't understood a thing about it.
Flashback 4. The pictures of Min-Joo and Jung-Wu covered in blood.

AT THE HOSPITAL.
And that screams filled with agony and pain made her wake up from her unconscious state. She opened her eyes getting up panting in heavy sweat on her forehead. She looked around and she found herself in the hospital she asked the assigned nurse to remove whatever is getting injected in her veins. Nurse told her to take rest as she isn't in a good condition as her BP level dropped. Saori told her that she is perfectly fine and she want to go back as soon as possible as it is very urgent and important. The quarrel and threatening went on increasing so Ryu-Shi-Oh entered the room due to the havoc caused by Saori,his dark and dominant aura is palpable and the nurse knew the real him so she just stood there bowing her head down, the room filled with his dominant dark energy vibe that gave the nurse a strong shiver down her spine. Saori fixated her eyes on Ryu-Shi-Oh, she was scared and worried.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "What's wrong with you?

He asked, with a stern voice, with a submissive aggression and a hint of a concern on his face but his voice and his aura filled with darkness allured around the ward.

Saori:- "T..t..that's none of your business".

She said while breathing heavily.

Ryu-Shi-Oh:- "Then why are you threatening my people around, that nurse works under me so be careful before hurting people around".

Saori:- "It's just that I wanna leave as soon as possible. And I have no bloody reason to hurt anyone here. Your precious nurse ain't letting me go".

She growled in anger but yet she was in despairs. She called in Reyana and told her to pack the thing and to book the flight ticket as it was very important for her to reach there at any cost.

Reyana:- "Miss Saori, the flight is tomorrow in the afternoon we don't have any choice but to wait".

Saori:- "I really don't care about it, ask dad for the help to get me there. I have to go understand me please I beg you".

Reyana:- "Miss Saori your father is the one who told us not to get you back in Seoul at this instant as the situation isn't really good".

Saori:- "Do you even know Mi-Rah is dead and I have to go why don't you guys listen to me?? Why don't you understand. And I don't know how Mi-Rah's mother will cope up with the loss".

Saori started crying hiding her face in her palms. Her team wanted to help her but they couldn't do anything for her as her father ordered them a certain task. But Saori is stubborn and she found out the way to deal with the issue. Meanwhile Ryu-Shi-Oh's close Rio informed him about the meeting
"Shi-Oh we have to leave we have another meeting to attend with Mr. Dao-In".