CHAPTER 12:- TAKE ME HOME.

Shi-Oh was in his full rage and was ready to go on a rampage, to burn the entire town down just for his Saori. His anger was rising in every possible way. Rio being with him was a relief as he was handling Shi-Oh because this was really not a correct time to act on. Rio made him understand that, Chae-Min-Hee won't do anything now she will take sometime to get back to him again. Rio also told him to give attention to Saori more than anything else, right now his only priority should be Saori and no other women. Shi-Oh listened to him very carefully he made some analysis about each and every situation. He understood that he was never a target from the beginning, it was Saori. Shi-Oh has nothing to do with anyone as he is the powerful mafia king and from mafia world no one would ever dare to mess around him. He understood that it is someone who doesn't know real him and his/her intentions are to kill Saori. For a second he kept Chae-Min-Hee topic aside. Shi-Oh ordered Rio to get back Min-Ju-A and his friends so he could have a chat with them.

After a while Shi-Oh entered Saori's room. She was still in unconscious state, covered in bandages. He took her fragile hand in his hand, caressing her lightly. Rio never thought that a devil like Shi-Oh would go fragile and tender to the woman he's in love with. Suddenly Saori started to sink, Shi-Oh immediately called Zion, Shi-Oh was sent out of the room immediately and Saori was taken to OT the again. Shi-Oh's thoughts were shaking imagining losing Saori forever, his heart sank and felt a terrible pain. Everyone in the OT panicked and started doing the procedure to save Saori. While Shi-Oh is feeling uneasy and a heaviness in his heart, Rio saw him in fear and in distress for the first time as if his world has shatter. And he was getting annoyed and angry because he cannot do anything he felt helpless. After a really long hour Dr. Zion came out of the OT, with his exhausted and frowned face but a hint of an relief. Rio ran towards the doctor while Shi-Oh was just sitting on the chair with his head resting on his palms just to avoid the bad news. He just went numb for a while and Do-Hee cannot say anything because she also didn't wanted to face anything terrible and she didn't utter a word. While Shi-Oh asked him.

Shi-Oh:- "What is it Zion? Is...is she fine?".

Dr. Zion:- "Umm... it was a bad news but Ms. Saori survived, she suffered heartattack in her unconscious state. And this usually happens in most of the accident cases, but thankfully she is stable now. We need to keep her under observation".

Shi-Oh:- "Is she's going to survive further. Anything in her health that is life threatening?".

Dr. Zion:- "She will survive Mr. Ryu. We will do our level best to save your wife. Excuse us please!".

Shi-Oh sight a relief and started recalling the best memories with her and he was scared too as doctor Zion told that there will be chances that she might lose her memories. He was okay if she loses her memories, they can create new memories together again but losing her forever it is disheartening and Shi-Oh didn't wanted to lose her at any cost. She was the only girl in his life that gave the feeling of being wanted and being loved and he never confessed to her nor Saori realised how much Shi-Oh loves her.

After twenty four hours almost an entire day later Saori came to her senses. Her hand moved towards someone's head, it was Shi-Oh who fell asleep putting his head down near her hands. She moved her hand just to call someone is up to see her. The sensation of her hand moving, Shi-Oh felt it, without saying anything he ran out and told Rio to call the nurse and the doctor to check on her. Doctor Zion was checking on her, while Shi-Oh on the other hand getting stressed out and he didn't wanted any bad outcome. When her checkup was going on, Saori was crying in pain because it was terrible. She told doctor if there's any pain killer just give it if not just kill her because it's unbearable pain. She started crying and repeating only one thing.
"I want to meet my husband please".