~ Chapter 1 ~

Hello, my name is Jazmin Lestrange. You might be asking, is this the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange? Well yes, I am the daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. When I was 3 The Dark Lord was destroyed by a baby, his name was Harry Potter. Everyone knows who he is, many people are grateful that he was destroyed, The Dark Lord. My mum was not one of those people. About 3 months after his downfall Mum, Dad, Barty, and another Death Eater tortured Frank and Alice Longbottom. They tortured them into insanity. The only reason they weren't killed is because they were caught by Aurors, Mad-Eye-Moody actually. Mum and Dad are in Azkaban right now along with Barty and a few other Death Eaters like Zimprich and Ybarra, my Uncle Sirius is also in Azkaban, but he was framed by stupid Pettigrew. I never liked him even when I was younger and before he put my uncle in Azkaban. You may wonder, why does she care if Sirius Black is locked up in Azkaban? Well I'm not like the rest of my family. I actually like the ones that were disowned even if I have never met them, but I still like some of the family that I know. The only part of my family that annoys me is my Uncle Lucius and younger cousin Draco. I am 4 years older than him, when my parents were sent to Azkaban I had to live with the Malfoy's. The next few years of my life will be quite eventful. Thank the stars they don't know about my many powers. The only know about one and that is being a Metamorphmagus, the second in the family actually.