~ Chapter 15 ~

* FAST FORWARD TO THE START OF 6th YEAR* 

So it has been an eventful few years here at Hogwarts, me and Sebb aren't pranking as often as we did our first 2 years we leave that to the Weasley twins. Also Harry Potter and the youngest Weasley boy Ron are causing a lot of trouble that we don't really have to do anything. I'm probably the only Slytherin or even Black decedent to ever step foot in the Burrow by the way, just a fun little fact there. I hop around from staying there a few days during Holidays, stay a few days at Spinner's End with Uncle Severus: I mean Professor Snape, and where I call home at Grimmauld Place. The House of Black isn't as dirty as it used to be some rooms still aren't touched, but that's because me and Sebb don't use them we stick to the 2 vacant bedrooms upstairs, we don't dare go into the rooms of Sirius and Regulus that just seems disrespectful.

 I finally was able to convince Sebb to move in with me after his mother died before the end of term our 4th year. Our 3rd year is when she actually got really bad and he told me that she had something the Americans referred to as AIDs, it was wide spread at the time and there was nothing that anyone was able to come up with to find a cure, just to slow the process down. The Muggles in America, they call the No-Maj  how weird, were loosing a lot of people to this. Anyway we both ended up leaving 4th year early to attend her funeral, Sebbs father was a major arse and his Aunt was just as much of a hag so when the service was over I was able to contact Uncle Severus to pick us up and take us back to London. That is when Sebb started living with me it took Kreacher a long while to get used to him, but he finally came around. 

"Jazz what you there? Comets to Jazmin? Helllllooooo??" Sebasation caught me out of my daze waving his hand in my face, from the other side of the compartment. "Did you want some candy from the trolly she's almost here."

"Oh no, thanks though Sebb." I go back to staring at the Potions book I had in my lap as if I haven't read it a million times already. Uncle Sev as pretty much taught me almost every potion out there, even Wolfsbane even though I doubt I'll ever have to actually brew it, I don't know any werewolves. 

"You dreaming about that Charlie Weasley again? Dating the enemy are we now?" Sebb jabs as he eats some of the candy he just bought. It was true though I was dating Charlie Weasley and it has been a little difficult in recent years he's been pursuing his Dragon training in Romania so he can be a Dragonologist. 

"Says the one who's been writing Oliver Wood all summer and I don't think it's about your Quiddtich theories Mister. At least I'm actually dating my Gryffindor." I come back with, Sebb certainly turns a shade that puts the Gryffindor robes to shame. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He stampers out.

"It's okay you don't have to, I still love you all the same, you're my family and I will always be here for you and whenever I need extra Herbology lessons." I say sincerely and cheekily. 

"Sometimes you are impossible I hope you know that." He shakes his head with a smile and let's out a breath I don't think even he knows he held in. 

"Well I'm going to go to the loo and changed see you in a few." As I head out of the compartment I see a head of platinum hair that seemed to be avoiding me as if I was a love potion. I saw him only a handful of times last year and to make it a little easier on myself I made sure I was already out of the station before I saw the rest of the Malfoys' on the station. Narcissa still sends me an owl every once in a while, but it's rare and of course Lucius doesn't know about it. So to confront my dearest youngest cousin I step right in front of him before he can join ghoul 1&2 in their compartment. "Why hello there cousin, it's been too long. If I didn't know any better I would say you've avoided me."