~ Chapter 8 ~

Sabastion and I finally came up with a plan to get me disowned. I knew for a fact that it would work. Flint wont be able to hold his excitement to tell my Uncle. I would tell you my plan, but that would ruin the surprise! Right now I have to write to my Uncle in Azkaban. I need to make sure if it was alright if I could live at his place; I doubt he is ever getting out so I think I should be good.

My Uncle Sirius Black,

I would firstly like to introduce myself. My name is Jazmin Lestrange. I know you hate my mother, well that's an understatement, you hate the whole family. I would like to inform you that I am different from them. I may have been sorted in the house of the snake, but that doesn't mean I don't have the morals of a lion. You now may be wondering why I am even writing you. Well I am trying to be disowned. As you know both of my parents are in Azkaban which means that I live with the Malfoy's. I do not believe in their morals, but before I get disowned I need a place to stay. This now brings me to the reason of my writing. I would like your permission if I could stay at 12 Grimmauld Place. If I am aloud to I would keep the rooms I use clean, not go into any room that I know was a private bedroom. I may snoop, but what do you expect I am a kid and related to a matermind I might add. And if you do escape I will leave if you wish. Thank you for reading this if you have read this far. If you do answer give the next piece of parchment to Professor Dumbledore with your reply.

Your Niece,

Jazmin Lestrange.