~ Chapter 5 ~

At breakfast I was sitting with Sabastion at the Slytherin tale. My hair was wavy with red tints underneath my black hair. We were having a conversation on what happened in our first week of classes.

"I don't really like Herbology. Yeah plants are important, but they are super boring." I say exaggeratingly.

"That's true, I like potions though."

"That's because your already top of the class."

"Your doing good too, you know."

"Okay, sure." I reply. He wasn't really wrong the only reason his marks were higher than mine were because he finished before me.

"Mail's here. Do you think Flint told your Uncle?" He said, as he looked at Flint.

"Positive he did." I said looking up.

"Why?"

All I did was point up. The Malfoy's Eagle-Owl was flying with a red envelope. I already knew what it was going to say so I really didn't care. The Eagle-Owl perched itself on my shoulder; I think he was instructed to claw my shoulder, but that didn't happen this creature liked me. Well I guess I might as well open my Howler now since people are starting to look at me wondering what it would say.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! YOU ARE A SLYTHERIN!! NOT A BLOOD-TRAITOR GRYFFINDOR!! I BETTER NOT HEAR THAT YOU HAVE DONE ANOTHER STUNT LIKE THIS!! IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE DISOWNED!! EXPECT TO BE PUNISHED WHEN YOU COME BACK FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!! YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE BRAT!!!!!" Uncle Lucius voice was heard throughout the whole hall.

The Howler then caught to flames. I just shrugged and continued eating my food. I felt eyes on me, I looked up and most of the school was looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked semi-sacastically and semi-sweetly.

Some eyes turned away, other's continued to stare. I was tired of everyone looking at me expecting a reaction so I got up and left. When I closed the Great Hall doors I stood their for a while. I wasn't sure where I would go. Hmm maybe I could go to the Astronomy Tower. It was nice up there. Yup that's where I will go.