~ Chapter 11 ~

The next day me and Sabastion were sitting in the Astronomy Tower instead of the Great Hall eating lunch. We only waited about 20 minutes until Wood and his friends showed up. It was a group of 4 of them including Wood, they were Owen Anthony, Roderick Murphy, and Ryan Henry. 

"So what do you need us for, Lestrange?" Wood said getting straight to the point.

"Well like I told you I'm trying to get disowned and our best friend Flint like telling my Uncle when I step out of line. So what better way to get disowned than working along side the person he hates most?" I reply easily and truthfully. 

Wood looks to his friends seeing if they think I am telling the truth and not just trying to prank them. Wood finally looks back to me and S, "So what you have planned?" I go into full detail on what I want to do and they all give input on what I should add and what to replace. Lunch is is then over by the time we finished, we spent about 40 minutes plotting and me having them swear not to say a word until the tasks are completed. That's right tasks as in more than one prank to ensure that I will get disowned.

A few more weeks went by and November was starting which also meant that Quiddtich season was finally  here. The Slytherin and Gryffindor match was quickly approaching, actually it was tomorrow since it will be the weekend and that also meant that phase 1 was going to go into action and I can't wait to see Flints face. I can already picture it in my mind, a lot of rage but a certain smugness to it only he can muster. When Saturday finally came along I was sitting at the Slytherin table listing to all of the jibber jabber about the upcoming match. I saw Oliver and Co. (who caught that reference?) walk into the Great Hall already wearing their Quiddtich robes. Once I saw them I got up and made my way over to them.

"Hello, Oliver good luck during today's match." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek before I walk out of the hall.

"Thanks Jazmin!" I hear him shout after me.

I knew Flint was inside the hall and I am betting my Galleons that he saw the whole thing. When I entered the Common Room that  was confirmed because his stomping was heard right behind me and the yanking of my arm was soon followed, but he keeps his hand placed around my wrist while he speaks, actually shouts at me.

"Can I help you Marcus? You should really be heading to the pitch right now I don't want to be the reason why Crockett yells at you for being late." I say sweetly which I know will drive him insane.

"Don't 'Marcus' me Lestrange! What the hell was that? The whole Hall saw that stunt you pulled with Wood back there. I thought you were smarter than that, but I was obviously mistaken! And out of all the people in Hogwarts you choose to fancy it's a Gryffindor and not just any Gryffindor it's Oliver Wood! You are definitely going to have to watch your back now while you're here. I know you will have such a great holiday now too. I'll make sure of it. Even if I have to go up to your Uncle myself at the platform in a few weeks. Just wait and see, because he's not the only one you are going to answer to." Flint had finished his rant, but I waited a bit longer to reply just in case he wanted to add anything and when he didn't that was when I gave him my response.

"Oh I'm sorry Flint I completely forgot to put your feelings into consideration. I had no idea that you fancied me. It's just that my type is good quiddtich players and all. As for my holidays I plan on enjoying them with or without your input to my Uncle, but you are late to your match I guess we will have to continue this later on or Crockett will have to go forfeit the match since he is missing one of his Chasers and Gryffindor will win." I give him the sweetest smile I can and release my wrist from his grasp as I walk up to my dorm. After about 20 minutes is when I make my own way to the pitch to watch the match. 

I am sitting with Sabastion with Gryffindor red hair in the sea of green. Don't get me wrong I love being in Slytherin, but I also love pissing people off and those people happen to be Flint and my Uncle. 

The match was just starting when I sat down the Keepers went to their respected goal posts, the Seekers flew higher than everyone else to get a better eye of the pitch already looking for the Snitch, the Beaters were hitting the Bludgers at the opposing teams, and the Chasers were throwing the Quaffle back and forth to one another. The game literally just started and not even 2 minutes in Oliver takes a Bludger to the head as he was falling one of the Professors sent a spell his way to slow down his fall. By the way he was sprawled out in the dirt you could tell that he was knocked out. One of the Chasers took up his position as Keeper while you could see his classmates, most likely Anthony, Murphy, and Henry, take him up to the hospital wing. With only 2 Chasers actually playing their position while the third took up the Keeper position the match was going to be difficult for the lions. The Chaser that was substituting for Oliver wasn't complete rubbish, but at the end of the match Slytherin won even though Weasley caught the snitch, the score being 260-250 Slytherin. The Gryffindor team didn't even land after the match they flew straight to the castle, most likely the hospital wing to check on their injured Keeper. As I was leaving the pitch with S my favorite person just exited the locker room.

"Going to go see your boyfriend in hospital wing, Lestrange?" Flint called after me.

"Hmm that's strange I don't recall having one Flint. I thought it was yours that got hit with the Bludger at the beginning of the match." I holler back at him not even bothering to turn around.

We just made it back up to the castle when Flint caught up to us and when he did he spun me around and slammed me up against the wall and I just smirked up at him. He wasn't that much taller than me and to be honest not at all intimidating. Sabastion pulled him off of me and pushed him back towards his friends.

"Back off Flint no one cares about what you have to say." Sabastion told him as we started to walk to the Common Room again.

"Oh really? Because what I have to say is going to get back to somebodies Uncle and I'm sure that that person may not be coming back after holiday." Flint shouted after us.

I turn around at this, "Is that a threat Flint, or is it more empty words out of that pathetic mouth of yours?" my hand was currently holding my wand out of sight ready to hex him.

"You may want to show me some more respect, Lestrange, I hold more power over you than you do of me." Flint taunted.

"Do you really think I didn't learn anything from my Uncle before Hogwarts? Or from any of my babysitters? Do you know what they loved to teach Flint?", this was when I pointed my wand at him, "They loved the Dark Arts, and that wasn't the only thing that they had in common either." It was my turn to threaten him now.

"You wouldn't curse me, Lestrange." Flint replied although he didn't sound to sure of himself.

"You know what? You might be right for once.", I lower my wand, which just so happened to be directly in front of his face, "I wouldn't do anything around so many witnesses, but know this I will get you when you let your guard down and when your puppies aren't following you.", I then lower my voice to a whisper so only he can hear me, "I know more dark spells that I may even give Professor Merrythought a run for her money. So watch your back Flint, I am a Lestrange after all." After I say that I turn around from his stunned face and S and I finally make our way to the Common Room with no more interruptions.

"That was absolutely terrifying even coming from a little 11 year old." Sabastion says to me and at the end of his sentence he ruffles my hair. I swat his hands away and laugh at his comments while I fix my hair. Flint has no idea what is coming to him at the end of this.