~ Chapter 13 ~

Term was finally coming to an end and we only had 2 more days until Christmas break. Professor Snape was making his way down the Slytherin table collecting the names of the people that would be going home for the holidays. 

"Mr. Torres, will you be returning home for the holidays?" Professor Snape asked my best friend.

"No Professor I will be staying at Hogwarts." S told our Head of House. We had already talked about it and I even offered him to come to my Uncles place in London, but he told me that he would much prefer to be at Hogwarts instead and that I should set up my new home.

"You will be staying as well Ms. Lestrange?" Severus asked me this time.

"No Professor, I will be leaving for the holidays." I tell him honestly, because I was leaving just not to the home I grew up in.

"Very well Ms. Lestrange." He then made his way down the rest of the table collecting more names on who was staying.

"S you know you could come over for the holidays and even the summer if you wanted to. You wont be intruding at all you are welcomed there." I say looking at him from across the table.

"Jaz I already told you, I want to stay here. Please can we not talk about it anymore." He said as he went back to eat his eggs and toast. I let the topic go, but it would be weird not hanging out with him everyday, I will make sure to write him maybe even leave him with his Christmas present early. That's right I already got his Christmas present, I found a secret passage way through the one-eyed witch statue and it lead me all the way to Honeydukes. So I picked him up some of his favorite candies and I also picked up a few Quiddtich books since he has been really interested in the sport since the last match, these were 'Quiddtich Through the Ages' by Kennilworthy Whisp, 'Beating the Bludgers - A Study of Defensive Strategies in Quidditch' by Kennilworthy Whisp, and 'The Beaters' Bible' by Brutus Scrimgeour. I already had it wrapped up and everything, so on Friday when I leave I'll make sure to leave it for him.

"Say how about I give you your Christmas present early? I can leave it with you before I leave and you can either wait to open it or you can open it while I'm still here." I tell him trying to lift up his spirits because I know why he's staying home and not going home for the holidays.

"Yeah, we can swap presents early to see the others reaction." He also went Christmas shopping through the secret passageway, since I had found it when I wasn't with him I made sure to tell him about it when I came back. 

It was finally Friday and the train left at 11 so right after we had breakfast we were sitting in the Common Room in the back by the window that showed the Black Lake. It is weird how we can have a window right underwater and it doesn't cave in, well that's magic for you.  We swapped our gifts and I could tell that he was excited about his books from the way his face lit up. He had pretty much gotten me the same thing, my favorite sweets and a Potions book called 'Magical Drafts and Potions' by Arsenius Jigger. I was really  excited to read it, Potions was by far my favorite subject. In no time I had to board the train and make my way through London searching for 12 Grimmauld Place, I had finally found it and I'm glad I shrunk my luggage because I was walking forever. When I looked up at the threshold I was nervous I knew that Sirius' mother, my great aunt, was dead and that they had a house elf Kreacher, but I just hope that he didn't know I was disowned a house elf bite could be deadly and I only have so much of the antidote. I knocked on the door before I entered and when I did enter I saw the house elf looking at me strangely, before I came here I made sure I didn't have any changes to my original appearance so that the house elf knew that I was the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange, it's a blessing and a curse that I look like my mum.